Alternative titles discs (remastered)

contribute new/updated software missing from online archives
Michael Brown

Alternative titles discs (remastered)

Post by Michael Brown »

I have taken a look through a few discs that I have which contain alternative versions of BBC and Electron games.
Some of these games are pre-release versions, some are re-released versions and others have things such as different loading screens or instructions and alternative game sounds etc.

BITD plenty of games came my way and were copied onto my main discs. Some of these turned out to be pre-released games which would then come to the shops a few months later, but with different loaders or instructions. Some of these games would be the same as a game I already had but with a different title. I would try to remove from my main discs any duplicate games and put them onto special discs for safe keeping so not to lose them.

I have now been through these discs and re-mastered the games the same way I have done the main discs.

Here is Alternative Disc001 from 2009.
AltD001.zip
(133.38 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Joust from Atari was officially released later as Skirmish by Go-Dax Software.
Defender was released by Acornsoft Limited, then withdrawn, then released again as Planetoid.
The Pyramid is a pre-release version of Crypt Capers from Software Projects.
Castle Raider is a pre-release version of Castle Quest from Micro Power.
Galaxy Birds is an early version of Galaxians/G*Birds from Superior Software.
Robomania by Si Greenman is a pre-release version of Roboman from Alligata Software.
Sinistar from Atari was officially released later as Deathstar by Superior Software.
Snapper (V1) was released by Acornsoft Limited, then withdrawn, then released again with different graphics.
Amidar by Adrian Stephens is a pre-release version of Crazy Painter from Superior Software.
Ghoulies is a pre-release version of Ghouls from Micro Power.
Star Swarm is a pre-release version of Tetrapod from Acornsoft Limited.
Crystal Castles from Atarisoft was officially released later by U.S. Gold.
Five-A-Side Football is an alternative version of Star Soccer from IJK Software Ltd.
Felix And The Weevils is a pre-release version credited to Acornsoft, but later released by Micro Power.
Electro Freddy from Softspot was later released as Uncle Claude by Alligata Software.
Lunar Rescue is a pre-release version of Space Rescue from Alligata Software.
Centibug from Superior Software is an alternative titled released version of Centipede.
R*Ther by Steve Jon Rew is a pre-release version of Bouncer from Acornsoft Limited.

This disc has also been checked for *KEY related issues and is OK.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Thu May 09, 2024 8:57 am, edited 16 times in total.
Michael Brown

Re: Alternative titles discs (remastered)

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Alternative Disc002 from 2010.
AltD002.zip
(167.58 KiB) Downloaded 1131 times
Gorph from Doctor Soft is an alternative titled released version of Gorf.
Volcano by Michael St. Aubyn is a pre-release version of the Acornsoft Limited game.
Blockman by Peter Averill is a pre-release version of Danger UXB from Micro Power.
Challenger from Joe The Lion was later released by Mastertronic.
Superior Chess from Superior Software was also released by Computer Concepts.
Dogfight from Micro Power was officially released as Bandits At 3 o'clock.
Arcadia is a pre-release version of Wet Zone from Everiss Software.
Ultron from Alligata Software is a pre-release version of the Viper Software game.
Citadel is a pre-release version of the Superior Software game.
Carnival is a pre-release version of Carousel from Acornsoft Limited.
Space Adventure from Virgin Games Ltd was also released by Pro Software.
Alien Destroyers 2 is an early alternative titled version of Electron Invaders from Micro Power.
Zelda Meets The Bug-Eyes is a re-released version of Bug-Eyes from Icon/Audiogenic.
Wally Goes Walkies is an alternative titled version of Wendy Goes Walkies from APS.
Quest For Freedom from IJK Software is the Electron titled version of Last Of The Free by Audiogenic.
Birdie Barrage from Computasolve was also released by CDS Software.
Hunchback from Ocean Software was officially released by Superior Software.
Mr. Ee! by Adrian Stephens is a pre-release version of the Micro Power game.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:35 am, edited 14 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Alternative Disc003 from 2011.
AltD003.zip
(188.79 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Bandits from Oak Software Ltd was also released by Deskflair Software.
Bug Blaster from Superior Software on their PIAS 5 compilation is a re-issue of the Alligata game.
React by D.C. Rigby was also released as Sitting Target (Cassette 50) from Cascade.
Frankenstein 2000 is the re-released 'Remix Version' also from Icon Software. Atlantis Software also released this version later.
Killer Gorilla 2 from Superior Software on their PIAS 3 compilation is a re-issue of Zany Kong Junior.
Cylon Invasion from Tynesoft is a re-issue of Space Station Alpha by Icon Software.
Crazy Er*Bert from Alternative is a re-issue of Er*Bert by Microbyte Software.
3D Munchy from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
Ultron from Audiogenic Software is a re-issue of the Icon Software game.
Repton 2 looks like a pre-release version of the Superior Software game and has slightly different gameplay.
Ski Slalom (V1) is an early released version of the R H Software game.
Bozo The Brave from Tynesoft is a re-issue of Zorakk The Conqueror by Icon Software.
The Way Of The Exploding Fist (V2) is a later alternative version from Mastertronic on their Megaplay Vol.1 Compilation which features a different background from the Melbourne House original.
Space Commander Test is an alternative unreleased colour version of Galactic Commander from Micro Power.
Aviator is an alternative unreleased colour version of the Acornsoft Limited game.
Nightmare Maze from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
Commando from Superior Software on their PIAS 3 compilation is a re-issue of the Elite game.
Flip! The Cartoon Strategy Game from Audiogenic Software is a re-issue of the Icon Software game.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Sun May 05, 2024 4:37 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Alternative Disc004 from 2012,
AltD004.zip
(163.12 KiB) Downloaded 859 times
Q-Man from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
Boulder Crash was also released as Rock Run from Your Computer by Brian Lewis.
Lunar Jetman from Ultimate Play The Game is an alternative version featuring a different loader.
Super Defender seems to be an unofficial hack/upgrade of the Acornsoft Limited game.
Santa's Delivery from Tynesoft is a re-issue of Merry Xmas Santa by Icon Software.
Diamond Mine from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
Bomb-Run from A & B Computing is an alternative titled version of Detonator Dan from Beebug.
Wongo from Audiogenic Software is a re-issue of the Icon Software game.
Garden is a pre-release version of Growing Pains from Alligata Software.
Ledgeman is an alternative version of the Software Projects game featuring A-Team Music.
Banana Man from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
Phantom Combat is an alternative version of the Doctor Soft game with a different screen layout.
Force Field (Cassette 50) from Cascade is an alternative titled version of Space City from Beebug.
Free Fall by Ian Bell is a pre-release version of the Acornsoft Limited game.
Trek II from Tynesoft is a re-issue of Warp-1 by Icon Software.
Pandemonium by Superior Software on their PIAS 13 compilation is a re-issue of the Top Ten game.
Star Maze (V2) from Software Invasion is an alternative version with different instructions.
Impact! (Version X.XX) from Audiogenic Software is the original tape version.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Alternative Disc005 from 2013.
AltD005.zip
(194.68 KiB) Downloaded 1134 times
Frak! from Superior Software on their PIAS 4 compilation is a re-issue of the Aardvark game.
Mr. Wiz! from Superior Software in their PIAS 8 compilation is a re-issue.
Q-Man's Brother from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
Steve Davis Snooker from Superior Software on their PIAS 9 compilation is a re-issue of the CDS game.
Killer Gorilla from Superior Software on their PIAS 3 compilation is a re-issue of the Micro Power game.
Hunchback from Superior Software on their PIAS 6 compilation is a re-issue.
Hopper from Superior Software on their PIAS 6 compilation is a re-issue of the Acornsoft Limited game.
Locomotion from Your Computer is an alternative version of Loony Loco by Kansas City Systems.
Video's Revenge from Superior Software on their PIAS 17 compilation is a re-issue of the Budgie game.
Pro Boxing Simulator from CodeMasters was also released as By Fair Means or Foul by Superior Software.
Castle Assault from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
Defender is a pre-release version of Guardian by Alligata Software for the Acorn Electron.
Zalaga from Superior Software on their PIAS 10 compilation is a re-issue of the Aardvark game.
3D-Dotty from Superior Software on their PIAS 10 compilation is a re-issue of the Blue Ribbon game.
Bomb-Squad from Your Computer is another alternative version of Detonator Dan by Beebug.
The Guy In The Hat from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
The Sentinel from Superior Software on their PIAS 6 compilation is a re-issue of the Firebird game.
Network from Superior Software on their PIAS 15 compilation is a re-issue of the Top Ten game.

NOTE: Zalaga is the BBC B version only and does not contain the additional MASTER 128 version that was included on the PIAS10 disc.

DISC DOCTOR. This ROM can interfere with certain games. Network may suffer graphical corruption with Disc Doctor fitted depending on what slot it is fitted into. It is best to remove it before playing this game.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Alternative Disc006 from 2014.
AltD006.zip
(181.43 KiB) Downloaded 1212 times
Wongo is a pre-release version of the Icon Software game.
Golf from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of Birdie Barrage by CDS Software.
Joust from Aardvark is another unreleased version of the Joust game before it officially became Skirmish.
Catapilla from Partis-Soft is an alternative version of Wiggles.
Crazy Fruit from Logic Systems was also released as Las Vegas by R H Software.
Monster Mash from Unicorn Software was also released as Monstermania by Personal Computer Games.
Snapper from Superior Software on their PIAS 7 compilation is a re-issue of the Acornsoft Limited game.
Super Pool from Software Invasion is an alternative disc version allowing you to save your score to disc.
Cubert! from BBC Software is an alternative version of the game also released by Your Computer.
Zany Kong (V2) from Solar Soft is an alternative version of the game with slightly different text.
Maltese Joe's Pool Challange is a pre-release version of 3D Pool from Firebird.
Centipede by S. Riley is a pre-release version of Caterpillar by IJK Software.
Yoyo! from Superior Software is a re-issue of the Top Ten game.
Fortress from Superior Software on their PIAS 5 compilation is a re-issue of the Pace game.
Death Stars by D.C. Rigby is an alternative titled release version of Plasma Bolt (Cassette 50) from Cascade.
FireTrack from Superior Software on their PIAS 7 compilation is a re-issue of the Electric Dreams game.
Chopper II by M. Beaton seems to be a modified version of Defender/Planetoid from Acornsoft Limited.
Mr. Do! by Paul Haigh is an alternative version with a different loader.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Happy new year!!
I have checked these 6 discs on BeebEm only (not on the real beeb), but I have found a few instructions issues...

DISC1

PYRAMID page 2 "Pharos chamber" should probably be "Pharaoh's chamber".

CRYSTAL CASTLES could we have one more space before "Atarisoft presents" to make it more central? :D

DISC2
OK

DISC3

COMMANDO "strong holds" should be "strongholds"

SITTING TARGET needs a space after the full stop "Service.Speed on the button"
and a space after the comma "you must only shoot aliens,you receive 100 points"
** This is the same on DISC048
If these are the original instructions you may want to leave them as they are?

DISC4

LUNAR JETMAN Is the "HR" in the corner od the screen original?
Also, at the bottom of the screen, it says"Press RETURN or SPACE to continue"
It is not clear that pressing SPACE loads the game, but pressing RETURN gives more info.

FORCE FIELD "GOODLUCK" should be "GOOD LUCK"

DISC5

BOMB SQUAD "defusd" should be "defused"

SENTINEL "( the on standing on the tower )" should be "( the one standing on the tower )"

DISC6

Wongo "most be negotiated" should be "must be negotiated".

Lee.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Post removed.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Yep, always alter them at your discretion Mick. I am just pointing stuff out that I noticed.
I actually DID check these discs on the real beeb before they were remastered and the only thing I noticed was the "PIRATE COPY" notice on Joust, which it doesn't say anymore (but still does on the STH disc).

Cheers,

Lee.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Post removed.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Cheers Mick, all checked OK.
Just a point to note that REACT on disc 048 still has the original instructions, so you could use the new tidied ones from SITTING TARGET if you want.

Also, did you see my note about the "HR" in the corner of the LUNAR JETMAN screen? compare it to the one on DISC023.....

Cheers,

Lee.

ps check your email :D
leenew

Post by leenew »

By the way, what is Brick master? I can't find any info on it...... It's not the "Breakout" game from the "fun games" Compilation is it?
Lee.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Post removed.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Hi Mick,
As I have mentioned in the "master games" thread, what about a couple of discs with all the Master enhanced Games on? It seems there weren't that many!
Lee.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Post removed.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Mick,
Checked Discs alt05 and alt06 on the real beeb.
A05 is fine.
On A06, DTRAP needs to be on for MONSTER MASH ( D needed on menu...)
PUCKMAN version of SNAPPER has control problems.
If you let go of the controls it wants to go up and left by itself...... IT IS FINE ON BEEBEM.....

Cheers,

Lee.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Post removed.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pernod

Post by Pernod »

Michael Brown wrote:Has anyone got a better/different copy of this?
Take a look at mine:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5227&p=48260#p48259
It's listed as Snapper v1.

There's also two alt. versions of Defender on there, and Aviator with blue sky.
- Nigel

BBC Model B: ATPL Sidewise, Acorn Speech, 2xWatford Floppy Drives, AMX Mouse, Viglen case, BeebZIF, etc.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Hi,
@Mick - I can confirm Monstermania is fixed.
@Pernod - I can also confirm that your version of Snapper V1 behaves itself on my beeb.

Should be a simple swap Mick :D

Lee.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Post removed.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billcarr2005

Post by billcarr2005 »

Michael Brown wrote: I am sure the BBC version of PIAS 12 has a mode 5 loader (like most other re-issued games on their comps). Does anyone have a copy?
I've checked both the 40 and 80 track versions of PIAS 12 and neither of them have a loader screen for Blagger... it just loads straight onto the MODE7 instructions screen.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Hi Mick,
Are you sure Pernod's version of SNAPPER v1 is the same, as that version controls as it should on my beeb but it looks like your version is getting joystick input or something that is making it go up/right by itself.
Also, the version on the STH disc AC1 works fine on my machine.
Lee.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Post removed.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Alternative Disc007 from 2015.
AltD007.zip
(216.47 KiB) Downloaded 789 times
Frenzy from Micro Power features the BBC game, but with the Electron loader.
Wallaby (V2) from Superior Software is an alternative version.
Psycastria from Audiogenic Software is the tape version featuring the tape loader.
Tycoon from Warlock Computer Software was also released as Pass Go by Kay-Dee Software.
Poker from CDS Software was also released as part of Video Card Arcade by Blue Ribbon Software.
Spectapede was released by Mastertronic Limited with a spelling mistake in its title.
Dune Rider from Micro Power is the official disc version with a loading screen.
Maze Muncher from Your Computer was also released as Pacman by David Griffin.
Deathstar (V1) from Superior Software is the originally released tape version.
Bumble-Bee from Micro Power features the BBC game, but with the Electron loader.
Blagger from Superior Software on their PIAS 12 compilation is the Hac-Man re-issue of the Alligata game.
Kamikaze/Kamakazi from A & F Software Ltd was the Electron title for the BBC game called Planes.
Sphere Of Destiny from Audiogenic Software is the tape version featuring the tape loader.
Pontoon from CDS Software was also released as part of Video Card Arcade by Blue Ribbon Software.
Magic Mushrooms from Acornsoft Limited is the tape version and you can only save your screens to tape.
Psycastria 2 from Audiogenic is the re-issued version from their Fab Four compilation.
Bruce Lee from Micro Power is an alternative unreleased version with a different loader.
Elite from Acornsoft Limited is the original tape version.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Tue May 03, 2022 10:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Post removed.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Alternative Disc008 also from 2015.
AltD008.zip
(202.02 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Scoffer by Margaret Stanger is a pre-release version of Gnasher from Superior Software.
Ravenskull from Superior Software is the tape version featuring the tape loading screen.
Galactic Firebird (V2) from Kansas City Systems is an alternative version of the game.
Space Ace is an alternative unreleased title for 3-D Space Raider from Alligata Software.
Felix In The Factory (V2) from Micro Power is a re-issue featuring different keys.
Space Blaster is a pre-release version of Cosmic Camouflage from Superior Software.
Eagle Empire from Alligata Software is their Chartbuster compilation re-issue.
Blitzkrieg from Software Invasion is the mono screen version, but with different instructions.
Syncron from Superior Software is an unofficial alternative slowed down version.
Ghouls from Superior Software on their PIAS 7 compilation is a re-issue of the Micro Power game.
Row Of Four from Software For All is an alternative released BBC only version.
Cutter is an unofficial alternative title for Chopper by CME (Krypton Force).
Codename : Droid from Superior Software is the tape version featuring the tape loading screen.
Subway Vigilante from Players Premier is an unofficial alternative version featuring different screens.
Felix And The Fruit Monsters (V2) from Micro Power is a re-issue with different keys.
Caterpillar Bill by Paul Newell is an unofficial alternative title for Caterpillar.
Inertia from The Fourth Dimension is the disc version featuring the disc loading screen.
Froggy from Superior Software is an early alternative titled release of Frogger.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Sat May 04, 2024 8:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Alternative Disc009 from 2016.
AltD009.zip
(208.81 KiB) Downloaded 1191 times
War from Martech is the tape version and features just one original game.
Swoop is a pre-release version of the Micro Power game and only features keyboard controls.
Mr. Shifter from MRM Software looks like an early alternative version of the game.
The Sentinel from Firebird Software is the original tape version of the game.
Raid Over Moscow from U. S. Gold is the original tape version of the game.
Duck Shoot from Firebird Software is an unofficial alternative title for Duck!
Powerboat Racing from Futura Software is the original joystick only version of the game.
Breakthrough from Audiogenic Software is the tape version featuring the tape loading screen.
3D Munchy looks like a pre-release version of the MRM game.
Guardian from Superior Software on their Electron PIAS 4 compilation is a re-issue of the Alligata game.
Spy vs Spy from Tynesoft is the disc version of the game.
Starship Command from Acornsoft Limited is a pre-release version of the game.
Spy Hunter from U. S. Gold is the original tape version.
Darts from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
Moon Raider from Superior Software on their PIAS 5 compilation is a re-issue of the Micro Power game.
Dare Devil Denis from Visions Software Factory looks like a pre-release version of the game.
Screwball from Blue Ribbon is a re-issue of the MRM game.
Alien 8 from Ultimate Play The Game is an unofficial alternative version with a different loader.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Post removed.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Alternative Disc010 from 2017.
AltD010.zip
(146.15 KiB) Downloaded 789 times
Clogger from Impact Software is the Demo version from a Micro User disc.
Beebtrek from Epsilon Software is a BBC only version of the Software For All game.
Millipede looks like a pre-release version of Spectipede later released by Mastertronic.
Startrek from Logic Systems was also released by R H Software on their Compendium compilation.
Paradox from the R.G.S Company is an early version of Timeslip from a Micro User disc.
Centipede from Superior Software is a pre-release version that is keyboard only.
Killa from Bit Twiddlers was officially released as an Upgrade to Micro Power's Killer Gorilla.
Snapper (V3) is an unofficially hacked extra fast version of the Acornsoft Limited game.
Snoopy looks like an alternative title for Cubert originally released by Your Computer.
Crawler from Watford Electronics is an alternative version and features a different loader.
Mastermind from R H Software was also released by Logic Systems on their Game Pack One compilation .
Paranoid Pete from Ubik Software looks like an alternative version featuring a different loader.
Danger Mower from Logic Systems was also released as Crazy-Cut by R H Software on their Compendium compilation.
Star Raider is a pre-release version of 3D Space Ranger from MicroByte Software.
Grid Cycles from Personal Computer Games was also released as Laser Cycles by A & B Computing.
Spitfire Simulation is a pre-release version of the Alligata Software game and features a faster loader.
Time Lords from Red Shift is the official disc version.
Hangman from MRM Software looks like the original version which was later re-issued by Blue Ribbon.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Tue May 03, 2022 10:52 am, edited 10 times in total.
Michael Brown

Post by Michael Brown »

Here is Original Arcade Titles Games Disc 001 from 2017.
Orig001.zip
(171.42 KiB) Downloaded 1200 times
This disc demonstrates what the 18 games could have looked like if they had been released under licence from their original Arcade companies.

However, because they weren't...

Pac-Man became Snapper from Acornsoft Limited.
Donkey Kong became Killer Gorilla from Micro Power.
Marble Madness became Gyroscope from Melbourne House.
Missile Command became Missile Control from Gemini.
Space Panic became Monsters from Acornsoft Limited.
Check Man became Danger U.X.B. from Micro Power.
Gorf became Ultron from Icon Software.
Asteroids became Meteors from Acornsoft Limited.
Phoenix became Eagle Empire from Alligata Software.
Qix became Kix from Superior Software.
Galaxian became Arcadians from Acornsoft Limited.
Galaga became Zalaga from Aardvark Software.
Dig Dug became The Mine from Micro Power.
Zaxxon became Fortress from Pace.
Scramble became Rocket Raid from Acornsoft Limited.
Centipede became Bug Blaster from Alligata Software.
Mr. Do! became Mr Ee! from Micro Power.
Q*bert became Bouncer from Acornsoft Limited.

NOTE: Superior did release their own versions of Galaxians and Q*bert, but the Acornsoft versions were better.
Also, Paul Haigh wrote a version of Mr. Do! but the Micro Power version was also much better.
Lastly, Tricky has now written a far better version of Centipede.

I hope you enjoy these.
Remember - This is just for fun. No copyright infringement is intended.

Regards,
Mick.
Last edited by Michael Brown on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “archive submissions”