Name the programme ?

request software or documentation that you can't find online
sorvad

Name the programme ?

Post by sorvad »

I suppose this is a request for an answer so it can go in this area, wasn't sure where else to put it.

I remember watching a program quite some years ago, which came after "The Computer Programme", possibly around 2 years later (1984 ish). My memory is really vague but I think it was hosted by Fred Harris and was basically about BASIC computer programming. I remember him demonstrating GOSUB etc. Another thing about it is that I think they actualy used an electron rather than a Beeb but I may be wrong on this.

Not sure if it was in this series but Fred Harris also did a piece about Fly-by-wire in the A3xx series of jets which were quite new at the time.

Does anyone else remember this and if so what was it called ? If no one knows I'll have to go rummaging on the net :!: .
sorvad

Post by sorvad »

OK, think I'm answering my own question here but after a quick look on the web the programme may have been called "Me and My Micro". The name doesn't ring any bells really but it was hosted by Fred and came out at about the right time that I rememeber. No confirmation on using an electron though (not that I can find) so perhaps it was a beeb after all.

Return to “archive requests”