Movies of Completed Games?...

the place for discussing bbc micro & electron software, emulators, hardware and other issues
vexation

Movies of Completed Games?...

Post by vexation »

I was just wondering whether anyone had every recorded themselves completing Citadel or Wizadore? (i've actually managed Wizadore myself but..) i would LOVE to see movies of someone doing this, particularly Citadel..<br>
<br>
for example, you can download a file from <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~pak21/spectru ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> along with the emulator you can watch someone complete head over heel's (another game which for some reason baffled me.. i've just not got enough patience for it i guess)<br>
<br>
..just wondering!!

<p></p><i></i>
DJGrenola

yes

Post by DJGrenola »

Yeah, I made a video of myself completing Citadel quite recently. I didn't keep it though. Perhaps I'll make another one sometime ...

<p></p><i></i>
Nick

endings...

Post by Nick »

Wouldn't mind seeing one for Repton 2... is the ending as bad as the one for Repton 3?

<p></p><i></i>
melchett

Re:Movies of Completed Games?...

Post by melchett »

What happens at the end of Repton 3?

<p></p><i></i>
Nick

Repton 3 ending

Post by Nick »

It just displays a screen with the winning code and a small statement of congratulations.... you press return or space and it returns to the main repton 3 screen. Pretty exciting!

<p></p><i></i>
dandelionburdock

re:

Post by dandelionburdock »

Same goes for both Thunderstruck and Stryker's Run, at least on the Electron. I think they were the only two 'Lecky games I ever managed to finish, and as they were two very high profile games by two of the bigger publishers, they didn't really inspire me to try finishing any other games too hard.

<p></p><i></i>
AJH

recording games

Post by AJH »

How do you video a game/what software do you use ?<br>
<br>
The link above is for a spectrum emulator.<br>
I dont think Beeb-em can do this.

<p></p><i></i>

Return to “general”