Crystal Castles

if a game from either archive (bbc or electron) isn't working properly, please document it here
NoUserName

Crystal Castles

Post by NoUserName »

Fraser,<br>
<br>
AFAIK the Electron 'version' runs on the BBC because when I transferred it from tape to ADFS for the Haven disc archives, I used my BBC to test it - see <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.acornelectron.com">www.acornelectron.com</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> then > Enter archives > Haven Disc Archives > US Gold.<br>
<br>
Christopher

<p></p><i></i>
Fraser

Crystal Castles

Post by Fraser »

When I looked at the UEFs on STH for the BBC and Electron they turned out to have different data. They must share a lot of the same data.

<p></p><i></i>
Fraser

Crystal Castles

Post by Fraser »

The BBC and Electron versions are different. They possibly share the same loading screen program which identifies the computer it is on.

<p></p><i></i>
Fraser

Crystal Castles

Post by Fraser »

This game was released by US Gold with separate cassettes for Electron and BBC. I found the BBC tape works on the Electron and even tells you what your computer is on the loading screen. It appears the tapes are identical and the separate products was a scam to generate sales. Can anyone confirm the Electron version works on the BBC and is the same as the BBC version? Its not on STH but is on ebay at the moment if anyone interested.

<p></p><i></i>

Return to “problems”