High Score Challenge - S22 - Round 5 - Ossie

post your own high scores or enter our challenge competitions
Cybershark

Re: High Score Challenge - S22 - Round 5 - Ossie

Post by Cybershark »

Hey Ed, the clock change differential has you running ahead again! Think we're back on the same page again next week :)

Meant to get around to this sooner but just crammed in a couple of games before the deadline. This one seems quite different to much else out there - only comparison I could really draw was with the range finding aspect of sinking boats in Beach Head.

Anyways, this is me: 450
oss2.jpg
KarateEd

Post by KarateEd »

Cybershark wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:56 pm Hey Ed, the clock change differential has you running ahead again! Think we're back on the same page again next week :)
You're right CyberShark. I forgot we're now 7 hours different, not 8.

What I've done is changed the score within the table so it will reflect properly on the overall, it will just save me some extra work is all, if that's ok with you. This time's overall will reflect the proper standing for you (which didn't change in the overall anyway. Just busy with stuff around the house getting ready for my daugher's arrival tomorrow. Early morning for me, 5 AM.
Ed...... :-)

3 working Beebs, 1 RetroClinic Master, 1 normal Master, 1 A3010, 1 Pi2 RISC OS, 2 broken Beeb Motherboards, 1 Omnibus A7000+ server, 1 A7000+ Desktop, 1 PET, 1 C64, 1 C128, 1 Amiga 500 and 1 Roamer.
Rod C

Post by Rod C »

KarateEd wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:05 pm Once again, we have a winner and that is not the usual man, it is once again Rod C . Congratulations on an excellent score and win Rod. You outstripped us by quite a bit in this one. Is there a potential changing of the guard here?
I seem to do best in the boring, repetitive games. :lol:

This game has some good aspects but it's very limited and hard to progress past a certain point. If I'd been able to get those last few fish home I might have got a few more points at the start of the next screen but I don't think I could have lasted long. Nevertheless, it's a good challenge to play and the tension does rise as the timing gets tighter and tighter.
Venger

Post by Venger »

KarateEd wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:05 pm
Once again, we have a winner and that is not the usual man, it is once again Rod C . Congratulations on an excellent score and win Rod. You outstripped us by quite a bit in this one. Is there a potential changing of the guard here? =D> =D>
Well done Rod =D> .

Ed, I wouldn't count me out at this moment in time, I've been away since Sunday on holiday in north Wales so haven't been able to try to improve on my score. I just came back earlier this afternoon, so watch out! :lol:

Return to “8-bit acorn software: games - high scores”