Venger

Re: High Score Challenge - S21 - R7 - 2048

Post by Venger »

Now that the round's over, here's one of my successful runs :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5rWBxbUKU
KarateEd

Post by KarateEd »

High Score Tables Updated for Season 21, Round 7......

This is definitely a different type of game than the usual panic stricken instant response type of games. In this one there is a leisurely pace (which doesn't mean you'll do well) but it's almost relaxing in a sense.

Again, we have a winner and that is, with a nice score of slightly over 20k (another great score) Venger. Congratulations on an excellent score and win Venger. =D> =D>

On a side note I'd like to thank all those who played this round. We had 10 playing this game this round so.....Thank you!!! It seems we are mostly averaging out at 11 so this participation is a bit below average.

As usual please check to ensure I've not missed anyone's scores because it's easy to miss things on this and I really don't want to do that for anyone's hard earned score.
Ed...... :-)

3 working Beebs, 1 RetroClinic Master, 1 normal Master, 1 A3010, 1 Pi2 RISC OS, 2 broken Beeb Motherboards, 1 Omnibus A7000+ server, 1 A7000+ Desktop, 1 PET, 1 C64, 1 C128, 1 Amiga 500 and 1 Roamer.
Cybershark

Post by Cybershark »

KarateEd wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:47 pmThis is definitely a different type of game than the usual panic stricken instant response type of games. In this one there is a leisurely pace (which doesn't mean you'll do well) but it's almost relaxing in a sense.
Yes, this was a really pleasant change of pace! Nice to not have to worry about time limits, perfect jumps, dodgy collision detection, etc :lol:

I did have a few cracks at this but couldn't seem to break the 6k ceiling, so didn't bother submitting a score :oops:

Probably won't see me in the next round either, as I find Arcadians pretty dull & repetitive. Remember playing it with an infinite lives cheat and just waiting for something to change in a later level, but it never did!

Return to “8-bit acorn software: games - high scores”