Anyone got the passwords for Ballarena & Tactic (Eterna)?

subjects relating to classic games for the archimedes and risc pc
wmd

Anyone got the passwords for Ballarena & Tactic (Eterna)?

Post by wmd »

As per title. I got quite far into these back when they were originally released, may even have got as far as the random level generator on TacTic, but I have long since lost my password lists. Can anyone help?
sirbod

Re: Anyone got the passwords for Ballarena & Tactic (Eterna)?

Post by sirbod »

I vaguely remember grabbing the passwords from at least one of them whilst debugging them. If I didn't add them to the full archive download, I'll check my notes.
wmd

Post by wmd »

I just checked, and yes, you do have the Ballarena ones (thanks!). Nothing for Tactic though. Also - please check my posts on your forum, am having issues getting a small number of your JFD images working on my A3020.
sirbod

Post by sirbod »

wmd wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:12 am I just checked, and yes, you do have the Ballarena ones (thanks!). Nothing for Tactic though.
Saves me checking Ballarena, thanks. I'll look through Tactic and find the passwords
wmd wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:12 am Also - please check my posts on your forum, am having issues getting a small number of your JFD images working on my A3020.
Yes, I noted the issues you posted earlier. I'll test them and get back to you in due course.

Return to “32-bit acorn software: classic games”