Re: High Score Challenge - S20 - R08 - Space Pilot

Post by MatthewThompson »

Managed a bit better score now.
Attachments
SP1.jpg
KarateEd

Post by KarateEd »

High Score Tables Updated for Season 20, Round Eight......

A pretty easy game to play and overall quite enjoyable but as some have mentioned the collision is absolutely horrible. Too bad as that makes for not quite as nice an experience.

Well, we have a winner and that is Venger. . This time yours truly was close, 7,400 back of Venger on my one really good go in the game. Congratulations on a well earned victory Venger, I know from where I speak. =D> =D>

On a side note I'd like to thank all those who played this round. We had 11 playing this game this round so.....Thank you!!! It seems we are mostly averaging out at 11 so this participation is average.

As usual please check to ensure I've not missed anyone's scores because it's easy to miss things on this and I really don't want to do that for anyone's hard earned score.
Ed...... :-)

3 working Beebs, 1 RetroClinic Master, 1 normal Master, 1 A3010, 1 Pi2 RISC OS, 2 broken Beeb Motherboards, 1 Omnibus A7000+ server, 1 A7000+ Desktop, 1 PET, 1 C64, 1 C128, 1 Amiga 500 and 1 Roamer.
MillieTD83

Post by MillieTD83 »

KarateEd wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:46 pm High Score Tables Updated for Season 20, Round Eight......

A pretty easy game to play and overall quite enjoyable but as some have mentioned the collision is absolutely horrible. Too bad as that makes for not quite as nice an experience.

Well, we have a winner and that is Venger. . This time yours truly was close, 7,400 back of Venger on my one really good go in the game. Congratulations on a well earned victory Venger, I know from where I speak. =D> =D>

On a side note I'd like to thank all those who played this round. We had 11 playing this game this round so.....Thank you!!! It seems we are mostly averaging out at 11 so this participation is average.

As usual please check to ensure I've not missed anyone's scores because it's easy to miss things on this and I really don't want to do that for anyone's hard earned score.
Congrats Venger!
REPEAT PRINT'"FOZZY!!!!! ";:UNTIL FALSE

BBC Master 128 w/MultiOS, PiTubeDirect, Econet, Datacentre+CF-IDE interface, Gotek
Venger

Post by Venger »

KarateEd wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:46 pm High Score Tables Updated for Season 20, Round Eight......

Ed, it wasn't me that won, I came a very distant 2nd to ManiacMiner, who had over a million. I couldn't force myself to play again because the collision detection was so awful.
Rod C

Post by Rod C »

Hey Ed, It looks to me like the score table for this round and the overall table haven't updated. As much as I like the look of 100 points next to my name I have to join the list of people claiming not to have won. :lol:
KarateEd

Post by KarateEd »

High Score Tables Updated for Season 20, Round Eight......

Sorry folks, I misread one of the posts and the winner is actually ManiacMiner. My apologies and here is the correct result with the HSTs added.

Well, we have a winner and that is ManiacMiner. . He had an incredible score of over 1,000,000. Congratulations on a well earned victory ManiacMiner. =D> =D>

Ed...... :-)

3 working Beebs, 1 RetroClinic Master, 1 normal Master, 1 A3010, 1 Pi2 RISC OS, 2 broken Beeb Motherboards, 1 Omnibus A7000+ server, 1 A7000+ Desktop, 1 PET, 1 C64, 1 C128, 1 Amiga 500 and 1 Roamer.
maniacminer

Post by maniacminer »

Thanks, I wasn't sure my score would be counted, in theory I could play it forever... #-o Just so long as there are enough ships to ride out random deaths, it is best to start the UFO level with at least three lives - bullets in the clouds and kamikazes... Looking forward to the next round, I've never played Crazee Rider, I did play a lot of Road Rash BITD and had a lot of fun with that :D
Big Model B Econet,Master 512,Electron,A3000,A540,Atom,Unilab 3-Chip Plus,6502,Z80,65C816,80186,32016,Matchbox,ARM7TDMI,Master 10/100,PiCoPro,Teletext,Music500,PiSCSI,Challenger3,Gotek,VideoNuLA,GoSDC,GoMMC,Integra-B,RGB2HDMIv4,Epson LQ-850 (for the win!)

Return to “8-bit acorn software: games - high scores”