AMX Design

request software or documentation that you can't find online
RobC

AMX Design

Post by RobC »

Has AMX Design ever been archived? I believe there was a 32KB ROM (possibly using a PAL) and disk.
Pernod

Re: AMX Design

Post by Pernod »

RobC wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:53 pm Has AMX Design ever been archived? I believe there was a 32KB ROM (possibly using a PAL) and disk.
Yep, at viewtopic.php?p=218919#p218919, but don't believe we have the disc for it.
- Nigel

BBC Model B: ATPL Sidewise, Acorn Speech, 2xWatford Floppy Drives, AMX Mouse, Viglen case, BeebZIF, etc.
jms2

Post by jms2 »

I have discovered a BBC micro which contains an original AMX Design rom. It's just possible that the disc for it exists within the box of stuff that was donated with this machine, so I'll look for it.

Alternatively, I notice that on his excellent website mybbcmaster.nl, user yrrah2 says he has the disc but hasn't imaged it yet, [-o<
Pernod

Post by Pernod »

jms2 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:04 pm I have discovered a BBC micro which contains an original AMX Design rom. It's just possible that the disc for it exists within the box of stuff that was donated with this machine, so I'll look for it.
That would be a great find if you have the disc, also dump the ROM in the unlikely case it's a different version.
- Nigel

BBC Model B: ATPL Sidewise, Acorn Speech, 2xWatford Floppy Drives, AMX Mouse, Viglen case, BeebZIF, etc.
jms2

Post by jms2 »

The rom is v1.00 so I'm assuming that's the one you already have? I can dump it if not.

Return to “archive requests”