SAVE THE DATE! ABUG South 10 to 12 November 2023

for the announcement (and discussion) of confirmed physical and virtual ABug events ONLY
JudgeBeeb

Re: SAVE THE DATE! ABUG South 10 to 12 November 2023

Post by JudgeBeeb »

Apologies for the radio silence from me. (See here for an explanation of sorts.)

However, I have neither forgotten about, nor lost my enthusiasm, for this event which will be the last one I will organise. (I very much expect them to continue with a new organiser who has volunteered to take over.)

I usually put up the booking thread about a month in advance. However, there seems to be an increased level of excitement in this thread, so I will probably open bookings somewhat earlier. I will try to give a few days notice before doing so. There have been occasions in the past when the event has been fully booked within about 24 hours with some disappointed people who weren't aware of when booking went live.

So I am planning to open the booking thread some time this month. Watch this space... (Or for Star Wars fans, watch this space....)
There is so much wonder in the universe; why should you want to imagine that there is more?
JudgeBeeb

Post by JudgeBeeb »

The booking thread will open at 12pm on Sunday 17 September 2023 at 12pm.
There is so much wonder in the universe; why should you want to imagine that there is more?
JudgeBeeb

Post by JudgeBeeb »

The booking thread is now open here.

Return to “acorn & bbc micro user group (abug) events”