Old type-in games...

avoid work duplication! collaborate on the archival of acorn literature!
dr.grim

Old type-in games...

Post by dr.grim »

Hi all,

Currently scraping tapes & found a few type-ins I'd saved - daft question:

Is there a repository of such games anywhere? Mine are from ~1983ish, happy to upload & share, or failing that I'll drop them into a GitHub repo & cite the original authors etc.

Cheers!

Ian
Posting like it's 1984... adventures in the dust finding cassettes and 5.25" floppy discs
Vertigo & friends... https://dr-grim.github.io/retrograde/
lurkio

Re: Old type-in games...

Post by lurkio »

dr.grim wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:15 pm Currently scraping tapes & found a few type-ins I'd saved - daft question: Is there a repository of such games anywhere? Mine are from ~1983ish, happy to upload & share, or failing that I'll drop them into a GitHub repo & cite the original authors etc.
Hi. Yes, please attach them to a new post in the Archive Submissions section of the forum, which is itself an archive!

We'll then pick them up from there and add them to bbcmicro.co.uk if you don't mind?

:?:
dr.grim

Re: Old type-in games...

Post by dr.grim »

lurkio wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:22 pm
dr.grim wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:15 pm Currently scraping tapes & found a few type-ins I'd saved - daft question: Is there a repository of such games anywhere? Mine are from ~1983ish, happy to upload & share, or failing that I'll drop them into a GitHub repo & cite the original authors etc.
Hi. Yes, please attach them to a new post in the Archive Submissions section of the forum, which is itself an archive!

We'll then pick them up from there and add them to bbcmicro.co.uk if you don't mind?

:?:
Should have guessed it was already organised, my mind is still blown from the resources that have been amassed!

I'll nose around the archive forum & see if I'm doubling up. Anything I post, please do share - trying to do my bit to help :)

Ian
Posting like it's 1984... adventures in the dust finding cassettes and 5.25" floppy discs
Vertigo & friends... https://dr-grim.github.io/retrograde/

Return to “scanning of books, magazines, ads and letters”