IntegraB User Guide for IBOS v1.20

avoid work duplication! collaborate on the archival of acorn literature!
KenLowe

IntegraB User Guide for IBOS v1.20

Post by KenLowe »

Here's a PDF scan of the IntegraB User Guide for use with the IBOS v1.20 ROM. I will do an OCR of this at some point in the near future...
Attachments
IntegraB User Guide for IBOS v1.20.pdf
(2.62 MiB) Downloaded 63 times
KenLowe

Re: IntegraB User Guide for IBOS v1.20

Post by KenLowe »

KenLowe wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:28 pm I will do an OCR of this at some point in the near future...
So, 'near' is a relative term :lol:.

After much procrastination, here is an OCR'd version of the Computech IntegraB User Guide for IBOS v1.20. It's a pretty close match to the original scan, which I posted above. However, I have made a few corrections; the most important of these being in section 8.2 - Memory Registers:
  • Page 53 RAMSEL & RAMID table: bits 4 & 6 swapped ( PRV1 & PRV 8 )
  • Page 54 Truth table: Extra rows added to show all 8 permutations of Private RAM selection
I'm now going to port across all the updates I've made to the original IBOS v1.07 manual, and any new releases that I make will be based on this later IBOS v1.20 manual.

Please let me know if you spot any errors (OCR, or otherwise), however minor, and I'll update accordingly. I will upload the source Word document at some point in the future, once I'm happy that we've captured all the errors.
Attachments
Integra-B User Guide for IBOS v1.20-Rev01.pdf
IntegraB User Guide for IBOS v1.20 - Rev 01
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
KenLowe

Re: IntegraB User Guide for IBOS v1.20

Post by KenLowe »

A proper TOC has now been added that links through to the relevant section / page. I've also tweaked the headers and footers (replaced tables with properly formatted left, right and centre tab stops).

Edit: And now also with a fully indexed Index...
Attachments
Integra-B User Guide for IBOS v1.20-Rev02a-Final.pdf
IntegraB User Guide for IBOS v1.20 - Rev 02a
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 5 times

Return to “scanning of books, magazines, ads and letters”