All-day 'Virtual' Acorn session #13, Saturday 3rd April 2021, 9am - midnight (BST) FULL!

threads for previous all-day 'virtual' ABug events
daveejhitchins

Re: All-day 'Virtual' Acorn session #13, Saturday 3rd April 2021, 9am - midnight (BST) FULL!

Post by daveejhitchins »

Wow . . . Two brilliant talks - Thanks to everyone. Didn't know much about TBA at all . . . Do now. It'll be good to see more of their games in action. And SJR - Who knew they were involved in so much?

Most enjoyable . . .

Unfortunately, I don't think there were many Electron users present (?) My joke about going back in a time machine with all the booking forms ready for goods from Hong Kong e.g. Electrons for Christmas* - fell off a cliff :lol: Oh well!

* Andrew's comment that it was rumored Electrons may have missed Christmas due to somebody forgetting to book the Air Freight!

Dave H.
Available: ARA II : ARA III-JR/PR : ABR : AP5 : AP6 : ABE : ATI : MGC : Plus 1 Support ROM : Plus 3 2nd DA : Prime's Plus 3 ROM/RAM : Pegasus 400 : Prime's MRB : ARCIN32 : Cross-32
pixelblip

Re: All-day 'Virtual' Acorn session #12, Saturday 6th March 2021, 9am - midnight

Post by pixelblip »

Sorry I had to bomb out at the end before the clap for Peter.
He was very sweet and is very intelligent. Imagine having to write Sim City on a BBC Micro.
I also love TBA and that game. We need some more 3d games on the Archie!

Return to “past all-day virtual ABugs”