SIGMA EXPERIMENT even more beta testers wanted! (The CHARLIE finale)

development and releases of new/rewritten text adventures
leenew

SIGMA EXPERIMENT even more beta testers wanted! (The CHARLIE finale)

Post by leenew »

Hi,
After the success of BETA testing The SIGMA experiment, The ALPHA scenario and The BRAVO dimension, I would like testers for the FINAL PART of the SIGMA EXPERIMENT quadrilogy..... The CHARLIE finale (Part 1) :lol:
Yes, it is in 2 parts.
The first part is a short, relatively simple escape from a prison cell.
Simply escape and the game will end rather abruptly.
Knowledge of SIGMA, ALPHA and BRAVO is not necessary to enjoy CHARLIE part 1, just think of it as a small stand-alone escape game.
Normal rules apply - try and break it. Report any wrinkles / bugs / annoyances etc.
Good luck.

**If you are playing on a standard beeb or in BeebEm PAGE will have to be at &1300

CHAIN "CPACK"
CHARLIErc3.ssd
(200 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Lee.

For reference:
The SIGMA experiment: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=19945&hilit=the+sigma+experiment
The ALPHA scenario: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=20402&p=286685&hil ... io#p286685
The BRAVO dimension: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=20696&p=290717&hil ... on#p290717
Last edited by leenew on Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Rod C

Re: SIGMA EXPERIMENT even more beta testers wanted! (The CHARLIE finale)

Post by Rod C »

leenew wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:45 pm Yes, it is in 2 parts.
Good idea! =D>
leenew wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:45 pm The first part is a short, relatively simple escape from a prison cell.
Says you!! Day two in my cell and I've just got... (not really a spoiler) killed! :roll:

I think I found a little "wrinkle":

<rot13>
V fgnaq ba gur orq naq pybfr gur oyvaq gura trg qbja. Jura V fgnaq ba gur orq ntnva gur ebbz qrfpevcgvba fnlf gur oyvaq vf pybfrq ohg vg npgf nf bcra. Gung vf, vg pna'g or bcrarq ohg pna or pybfrq. Guvf vf ercrngnoyr.
</rot13>

I'm a bit mystified by something else, but I think that's for me to puzzle out. :lol:

Rod
leenew

Post by leenew »

Eek!
Thanks Rod.
I have a handful of small "wrinkles" to fix.
I will try and get some time this aft...
If you need to pm me about your problems..... 😊

Lee
Rod C

Post by Rod C »

I've lost track of the days in prison now...

Much the same every day but I have made a little progress with a couple of things. (Not telling!)

A bug has appeared in regard to the plate. I don't think that's a spoiler. Of course there would be a plate in a prison cell. A little while ago it started appearing in my inventory as "An em". Also when dropped. Also when not empty. It might be my fault for forgetting to turn on co-pro in BeeebEm but I did set page as suggested.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Gah! Bug aside, I didn't think it was this hard :(
It is hard to judge when you already know the answers!
Would you post (or pm me) what you have been trying, along with thoughts of what you think you should be trying to achieve?

Lee.
lurkio

Post by lurkio »

Rod C wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:26 pm I've lost track of the days in prison now... Much the same every day but I have made a little progress with a couple of things. (Not telling!) A bug has appeared in regard to the plate. I don't think that's a spoiler. Of course there would be a plate in a prison cell. A little while ago it started appearing in my inventory as "An em". Also when dropped. Also when not empty. It might be my fault for forgetting to turn on co-pro in BeeebEm but I did set page as suggested.
Hi, Rod. I've been helping Lee out with the game. Please try the latest revision of Beta1:

[Attachment deleted. See first post in thread for latest.]

It should boot and run in standard Model B mode, but if you have any problems then switch the 65C02 second processor on in BeebEm and CHAIN"C"

I'm not sure where you're stuck, but here is a list of increasingly spoilery hints -- which may or may not be useful to you, depending on where you're stuck!:

<rot13>
Frrzf yvxr lbh unira'g sbhaq lbhe srrg lrg.

Be fbzrguvat pybfr gb gurz.

Lbh'er qbja haqre, evtug?

Fb vf fbzrguvat ryfr.

YBBX HAQRE ORQ
</rot13>

:?:
Last edited by lurkio on Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leenew

Post by leenew »

UPDATED THE SSD IN THE FIRST POST.
IF TESTERS COULD USE THIS VERSION WHEN CONVENIENT PLEASE!

Lee.
Rod C

Post by Rod C »

leenew wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:44 pm UPDATED THE SSD IN THE FIRST POST.
Thanks, Lee, I switched to the latest version you posted.

I've completed it now and quite enjoyed this little escape scenario. As usual you injected a nice touch of humour here, there and everywhere.

It did take me a while even though I was doing nearly all the right things. By the time I had run out of ideas I had to resort to a spoiler Lurkio sent me and I could see how close I had been. I will PM you about this and some little wrinkly bits I found.

Looking forward to Charlie Part 2!
lurkio wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:11 am I'm not sure where you're stuck, but here is a list of increasingly spoilery hints -- which may or may not be useful to you, depending on where you're stuck!:
Hi Lurkio. I didn't read that until I finished and yes, I am "down under" but had already "sbhaq zl srrg". It was your PM that got me unblocked on the other problem. Turns out I was overthinking it!
leenew

Post by leenew »

Hi Rod,
I have taken some of your points on board...
Updated the SSD in the first post.

Lee.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Hi,
Added more suggestions from feedback.
There are now more ways to win so I guess that makes it a bit easier :wink:
SSD updated in the first post.

**PAGE=&1300 CHAIN "CPACK"
(the game is now packed)
Thanks for all the testing and suggestions.
I think it is just about right now.
Part 2 - the big finale - may have to wait until after Christmas now...

Lee.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Final tweaks based on feedback.

Updated SSD in first post.
This could be the final version, so please let me know of ANY problems you have!
Thanks again for testing.

Lee.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Reacting to feedback I have edited the final bit to give more options.
Updated the ssd in the first post to rc1.
Any final bug reports are welcomed. :D

Lee.
melchett

Post by melchett »

FInally had a moment in the Christmas madness to try this and loving the scenario. Also, the NPC interactions are wonderful - I like it's not just an object puzzle but has that human element.

Some minor things I noted:

<rot13>
Vs lbh ner fgnaqvat, ylvat ba be fvggvat ba gur orq, vs lbh tb Rnfg jura gur qbbe vf bcra naq gura urnq onpx vagb gur ebbz lbh nffhzr gur fnzr fgngr juvpu V qvqa'g rkcrpg. V nffhzrq V'q or bss gur orq.

Fubhyq V unir gb trg qbja bss bs gur orq gbb orsber tbvat Rnfg? V guvax V unq gb gb haybpx gur qbbe.

V unq n uneq gvzr svaqvat gur genvaref - V guvax orpnhfr V jnf va <ireo> <bowrpg> zbqr naq orpnhfr V unq hfrq gur orq sbe gjb bgure guvatf ng gur cbvag. Gur pyhrf nobir urycrq trg zr hafghpx - V'z abg fher V jbhyq unir jbexrq vg bhg. Znlor jvgu zber gvzr, V qba'g xabj.

V qvqa'g unir gb pbby gur pbpbn gur frpbaq gvzr gung V qenax vg. Unccl gb oryvrir gur thneq jnf orvat avpr naq gubhtug nobhg pbbyvat vg sbe zr...

V qvq abg unir gb pbaprny nalguvat va zl fjrngre - ubcvat gung jnf whfg n erq ureevat gb znxr lbh snyy vagb gur gencqbbe?
</rot13>

I'm worried about what I'm turning into too based on some of the in game narration =D> =D>

Love this kind of thing - escape and room based / small number of locations based puzzle. I like the homage to (I think) the Island of Xaan too - thankfully without the obscurity of THAT puzzle in Xaan.

Seems pretty robust to me and a delight to play, thanks again Lee!

Andy
leenew

Post by leenew »

Hi Andy,
Merry Christmas!
Glad you like the set-up.
I realised early on that it is the NPCs that bring some sort of "life" to what would be an otherwise stale adventure setting.
I think they make a big difference.

V jvyy svk gur RNFG/JRFG/BA GUR ORQ oht. Gung qbrfa'g frrz evtug.
V guvax V jvyy znxr vg fb lbh unir gb trg bss gur orq gb tb bhg bs gur pryy.
Znxrf frafr.
Lbh ner abg gur svefg crefba gb unir qvssvphygl svaqvat gur genvaref.
Jvgu vg orvat bar ebbz, zl gubhtugf jrer gung crbcyr jbhyq riraghnyyl RKNZVAR, CHFU, CHYY, ZBIR nyy bs gur bowrpgf va gur pryy, naq jura gurl sbhaq gur genvaref, vg jbhyq frrz "boivbhf"??
V jvyy cebonoyl yrnir vg, be znl ybbx ng n fhogyr pyhr?
V jvyy frr nobhg er-urngvat gur pbpbn, ohg univat fnvq gung, vs lbh unir fbyirq gur chmmyr bapr, znlor vg vfa'g arprffnel n frpbaq gvzr? - V jvyy guvax nobhg vg.
Abj jr pbzr gb zl ovttrfg ohtorne!!
Bevtvanyyl, pbaprnyvat fbzrguvat va gur fjrngre jnf gur BAYL jnl gb qrsrng gur thneq (V jvyy yrg lbh gel gb nppbzcyvfu guvf) ohg gura va erfcbafr gb srrqonpx, V nyybjrq rkgen npgvbaf gb gel gb qrsrng gur thneq.
Fznfuvat uvz va gur snpr jvgu gur cvyybj, fghaavat uvz, fb lbh pna nggnpx uvz vf dhvgr shaal, ohg vg olcnffrf nyy zl uneq jbex frggvat hc gur "fjrngre" chmmyr.
V znl yrnir vg nf vg vf zber ernyvfgvp gb unir zhygvcyr fbyirf, ohg V ernyyl yvxr gur "fjrngre" rfpncr, fb V pbhyq punatr vg fb gur cvyybj vf whfg n srngurel tnt, juvpu trgf lbh xvyyrq?
V pbhyq yrnir gur cvyybj nf na rssrpgvir jrncba ntnvafg gur frpbaq thneq, jub vf fyrrcvat... Gung fbhaqf zber ernfbanoyr?
Gur Knna tnt jnf fcrpvsvpnyyl nqqrq sbe lbh un un un!
Qvq lbh gel bhg lbhe fvatvat ercregbver orsber gelvat gb yhyy gur fgveevat thneq? Gur cevfbare vf dhvgr n xnenbxr cresbezre...
V qb yvxr nqqvat bar be gjb ovgf naq cvrprf va gung uneqyl nalobql jvyy svaq.
V qba'g guvax znal bs gur fhvpvqr raqvatf jrer sbhaq va gur cerivbhf tnzrf..

Finally... Yes, the game seems to be changing you.... :twisted:

Lee.
melchett

Post by melchett »

Some more encoded responses I'm afraid:

<rot13>
Vg'f uneq gb xabj gur evtug guvat gb qb jvgu gur orq - "Fgnaqneq orq, nobir naq orybj. Znlor lbh pbhyq fvg be yvr ba vg?" zvtug tvir n pyhr vg'f abg whfg hcjneqf ohg znl znxr vg gbb boivbhf? V qba'g xabj, V qvqa'g fgner ng vg ybat rabhtu orsber frrvat gur bssrerq pyhr. V qvq jbex gur erfg bhg ubjrire. Gur zragny oneevre V uvg jnf nebhaq <ireo> <bowrpg> fb V qvqa'g znxr gur yrnc gb <ireo> <cercbfvgvba> <bowrpg>. V'z gelvat gb erzrzore vs gung'f gur bayl bppheerapr bs fhpu va gur frevrf? Tvira zber gvzr V znl unir jbexrq vg bhg, V qba'g xabj.

V'z bx jvgu gur Pbpbn nf vg vf - qvqa'g xabj vs jnf ol qrfvta be n fvqr rssrpg bs yrnivat n synt frg. Rvgure jnl vg'f svar - nf lbh fnvq, vg'f orra fbyirq bapr.

Vagrerfgvat ba pbaprny... V cynlrq n yvggyr zber naq uvq gur genl jura gur thneq jnf va gur ebbz. Ur ghearq natel ohg *nabgure* thneq ragrerq gur ebbz naq xvyyrq zr. Fubhyqa'g vg or gur fnzr thneq? V qvq xvyy uvz gubhtu jura ur yrsg naq gura pnzr onpx nsgre V fyrcg jvgu gur genl yvxr gung.

Naq V qvq fvat n yhyynol gb gur frpbaq thneq - vg erzvaqrq zr bs Knna fb V gevrq vg svefg! Ybirq gung (bu naq gur plpyvat bs bgure fbatf jura lbh whfg fvat).

V guvax vg'f bx gb xvyy gur svefg thneq jvgu gur cvyybj. Gur pyhrf fgebatyl uvag ng gung. V pna fb sne fgenatyr naq fgno gur frpbaq thneq, juvpu V yvxrq(!).

> V qba'g guvax znal bs gur fhvpvqr raqvatf jrer sbhaq va gur cerivbhf tnzrf..

V unira'g sbhaq nal bs gurfr lrg - jvyy gel ntnva nsgre Puevfgznf.
</rot13>

Ultimately it's down to your artistic approach on what's right and wrong, it's fun and I loved the scenario.

And I'm touched by the Robico reference - thank you!

Andy
leenew

Post by leenew »

Thank you for all the feedback, it really is appreciated.
I think I know what I am doing, but Mrs. leenew doesn't want me coding at the dining room table tomorrow for some reason 🤷🏻‍♂️ so I will sort it out over the next few days.
I have already started on the skeleton of part 2, and I am nervous!
It all has to come together properly now... I can't just keep making stuff up. I have to actually bring the plot to its conclusion 😬
I really hope it "works" [-o<

Zreel Puevfgznf!

Yes
melchett

Post by melchett »

Zreel Puevfgznf gbb!
lurkio

Post by lurkio »

melchett wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:59 pm And I'm touched by the Robico reference - thank you!
That was my idea (and I have the documentation to prove it!).

When you posted about the Xaan sleeping-guard puzzle, we had a discussion about it, and I couldn't believe the obscurity of the solution, so I had the idea that it might be funny to parody it in Lee's game. So I had several lively back-and-forths with Lee, and he eventually gave in kindly agreed to implement it!

I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed it!

:idea:
melchett

Post by melchett »

lurkio wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:42 pm That was my idea (and I have the documentation to prove it!).
Well thank you both. It's a nice touch particular for any 8-bit retro adventurers who might connect the two in the future.

And I remember the discussion - still can't believe the obscurity but as someone said, maybe it was more obvious in the 80s.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Yes, 'tis true that lurkio "gently suggested" (ng xavsr cbvag) that the Xaan guard puzzle would be funny and should be included...
Of course, he was correct :D
lurkio is the only human on earth that knows how this ramshackle set of adventures is supposed to end.
So he will be the only one who knows if I cock it up :lol:

Lee
fuzzel

Post by fuzzel »

I'm looking forward to playing this over the holiday period (as well as Winter Wonderland which I've never had a go at before but now seems like as good a time as any). I'm intrigued by the NPCs in the game btw and I'll post my thoughts on the game in a few days (or sooner when, inevitably, I'm hopelessly stuck).
leenew

Post by leenew »

Try 'em all Fuzzel 🤷🏻‍♂️ I insist 😊

Lee
fuzzel

Post by fuzzel »

Well, at least my map making is going well! I spent the first 24 hours (real time not Charlie time) stuck in the cell making slow but incremental progress until it finally came to me, the golden rule of Scot Adams-esque adventuring: rknzvar-rirelguvat ! How could I have forgotten it? Enjoying it very much so far btw!
lurkio

Post by lurkio »

fuzzel wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:31 pm Well, at least my map making is going well!
http://www.solutionarchive.com/file/id%2C18062/

:idea:
leenew

Post by leenew »

:lol:
leenew

Post by leenew »

Acting on feedback from Melchett I have updated the image in the first post to rc2.

V unir erfrg gur "UBG PBPBN" synt fb gung vs gur thneqf gbcf lbh hc, gur pbpbn vf ubg ntnva. V guvax gung znxrf zber frafr.
V unir znqr vg vzcbffvoyr gb yrnir gur pryy sebz gur orq. Guvf zrnaf lbh unir gb trg bss gur orq gb yrnir gur pryy. Guvf znxrf frafr.
Vg nyfb zrnaf lbh pnaabg nccrne onpx ba gur orq ol yrnivat naq er-ragrevat gur pryy.
V unir tvira na rkcyvpvg pyhr gung gur orq znl or bs vagrerfg vs lbh unira'g sbhaq gur genvaref nsgre univat cynlrq sbe 60 zbirf. (60 jnf pubfra ng enaqbz. Vf guvf gbb znal? abg rabhtu?)
Vg fubhyq or rnfvre gb svaq gur genvaref naljnl, nf YBBX HAQRE vf nyybjrq, nf vf YBBX *nalguvat* ORQ.
Univat gubhtug nobhg vg, V unir nygrerq gur orunivbhe bs gur srngure cvyybj.
Va erprag irefvbaf, lbh pbhyq whfg uvg gur svefg thneq va gur snpr jvgu gur cvyybj naq gura nggnpx uvz juvyfg ur jnf qnmrq va beqre gb xvyy uvz.
Guvf jbhyq gbgnyyl olcnff gur "pbaprny" zrgubq bs xvyyvat uvz.
V ernyyl yvxr gur "pbaprny" zrgubq, fb V unir znqr gur cvyybj yrff rssrpgvir ba thneq 1. Lbh pna fgvyy cvyybj thneq 2 gb qrngu nf ur jnf nfyrrc jura lbh rapbhagrerq uvz.
V guvax guvf vf gur evtug onynapr.
V unir nyfb nyybjrq lbh gb or noyr gb phg gur cvyybj, eraqrevat vg hfryrff.
Nggrzcgvat gb phg guvatf va gur thneq'f cerfrapr jvyy znxr gurz natel, nf jvyy nggrzcgvat gb pbaprny guvatf.
Gur zrffntr sbe gur "bgure" thneq ehfuvat va gb xvyy lbh unf orra nygrerq.
Gur "bgure thneq" zrffntr fubhyq abj bayl or gevttrerq yngre ba vs lbh gel rfpncvat sebz gur frpbaq thneq.
V unir nyfb nyybjrq gur ireo FZBGURE juvpu znl be znl abg pbzr va unaql.

I am hoping this is the release version.

Lee.
melchett

Post by melchett »

> V unir erfrg gur "UBG PBPBN"...V guvax gung znxrf zber frafr.

Nterr!

> V unir znqr vg vzcbffvoyr gb yrnir gur pryy sebz gur orq. Guvf zrnaf lbh unir gb trg bss gur orq gb yrnir gur pryy. Guvf znxrf frafr.

Lrf frrzf zhpu zber vaghvgvir abj.

>Vg nyfb zrnaf lbh pnaabg nccrne onpx ba gur orq ol yrnivat naq er-ragrevat gur pryy.

Rkpryyrag - gung qvqa'g znxr frafr gb zr fb tynq vg'f erfbyirq.

> V unir tvira na rkcyvpvg pyhr gung gur orq znl or bs vagrerfg vs lbh unira'g sbhaq gur genvaref nsgre univat cynlrq sbe 60 zbirf. (60 jnf pubfra ng enaqbz. Vf guvf gbb znal? abg rabhtu?)

V unira'g frra guvf lrg - V'z jnl bire 60 zbirf naq V qba'g oryvrir nalguvat fubjrq hc nf n pyhr (znlor V zvffrq vg?). Vs V "RKNZ ORQ" gur qrfpevcgvba vf gur fnzr.

> Vg fubhyq or rnfvre gb svaq gur genvaref naljnl, nf YBBX HAQRE vf nyybjrq, nf vf YBBX *nalguvat* ORQ.

V pna'g pbzzrag hagvy V frr gur pyhr.

> Univat gubhtug nobhg vg, V unir nygrerq gur orunivbhe bs gur srngure cvyybj.
Va erprag irefvbaf, lbh pbhyq whfg uvg gur svefg thneq va gur snpr jvgu gur cvyybj naq gura nggnpx uvz juvyfg ur jnf qnmrq va beqre gb xvyy uvz.
Guvf jbhyq gbgnyyl olcnff gur "pbaprny" zrgubq bs xvyyvat uvz.
V ernyyl yvxr gur "pbaprny" zrgubq, fb V unir znqr gur cvyybj yrff rssrpgvir ba thneq 1. Lbh pna fgvyy cvyybj thneq 2 gb qrngu nf ur jnf nfyrrc jura lbh rapbhagrerq uvz.

Avpr nqqvgvba - V yvxr gur pbaprny zrgubq gbb vg gheaf bhg, nabgure "chmmyr" gb fbyir naq znxrf gur fjrngre eryrinag.

> V unir nyfb nyybjrq lbh gb or noyr gb phg gur cvyybj, eraqrevat vg hfryrff.
Nggrzcgvat gb phg guvatf va gur thneq'f cerfrapr jvyy znxr gurz natel, nf jvyy nggrzcgvat gb pbaprny guvatf.

V znqr uvz natel ol pbaprnyvat gur genl gbb.

> Gur zrffntr sbe gur "bgure" thneq ehfuvat va gb xvyy lbh unf orra nygrerq.
Gur "bgure thneq" zrffntr fubhyq abj bayl or gevttrerq yngre ba vs lbh gel rfpncvat sebz gur frpbaq thneq.

BX tbbq, unira'g gevttrerq guvf lrg, jvyy gel vg.

> V unir nyfb nyybjrq gur ireo FZBGURE juvpu znl be znl abg pbzr va unaql.

Tbfu, vg trgf qnexre naq qnexre...
melchett

Post by melchett »

Bu naq jung qb gur furrgf qb? Unira'g lrg sbhaq n hfr, znlor vg'f ba gur frpbaq thneq, V'yy gel gung.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Gur pyhr bayl nccrnef NG ZBIR 60 VS LBH UNIRA'G QVFPBIRERQ GUR GENVAREF.
Vg vf cebonoyl rnfl gb zvff.

"N eng fpheevrf sebz haqre gur orq naq uvqrf fbzrjurer ryfr."

V qba'g xabj vs V fubhyq whfg nqq n pyhr gb gur qrfpevcgvba bs gur orq?
Nyfb.... Gur furrgf qb abg qb nalguvat!
Bevtvanyyl, V nqqrq n cvyybj naq gur furrgf orpnhfr gung vf jung lbh jbhyq abeznyyl svaq ba n orq.
Lbh pna hfr gur cvyybj nf lbh xabj.
melchett

Post by melchett »

Some more rot13 cipher below :)

> Gur pyhr bayl nccrnef NG ZBIR 60 VS LBH UNIRA'G QVFPBIRERQ GUR GENVAREF.
Vg vf cebonoyl rnfl gb zvff. "N eng fpheevrf sebz haqre gur orq naq uvqrf fbzrjurer ryfr."

V ybbxrq ivtvynagyl ubjrire V qba'g erzrzore frrvat guvf - qb lbh unir gb or va gur fnzr ebbz nf gur orq ng zbir 60? V znl unir orra arkg gb gur genc qbbe n srj gvzrf. Znlor rirel gvzr lbh trg bss gur orq be er-ragre gur ebbz? Naq znlor "uvqrf oruvaq fbzrguvat"?

> V qba'g xabj vs V fubhyq whfg nqq n pyhr gb gur qrfpevcgvba bs gur orq?

V arrq gb ercynl. Zl vafgvapg vf, nf n pbafhzre, V qba'g jnag gb or hanoyr gb fbyir fbzrguvat orpnhfr r.t. V rknzvarq gur orq ohg qvqa'g YBBX ng gur orq hayrff gurer'f n fhssvpvrag pyhr. V guvax nf na nhgube gbb, lbh jnag crbcyr gb rkcrevrapr lbhe neg naq jbex jvgubhg tvivat hc ba fbzr gevivny cbvag be zvfhaqrefgnaqvat. Gung jbhyq or n funzr nf gurer vf n terng qrny bs uhzbhe, fngvfsnpgvba naq fgbel gb trg guebhtu gur erznvaqre.

V ERNYYL yvxr vqrn bs gur eng (unira'g frra vg lrg gubhtu) ohg V jbhyq vzntvar V unir gb or cerpvfryl va gur evtug ybpngvba ng gur evtug gvzr gb frr gung. V qvyvtragyl jngpurq gur fperra gbqnl naq V'z pregnva V qvqa'g frr vg ohg V jvyy gel ntnva - V jnf tbvat Rnfg / Jnfg orgjrra gur gjb ybpngvbaf. Znlor vs gur eng nccrnef n ahzore bs gvzrf?

> Nyfb.... Gur furrgf qb abg qb nalguvat!

Erq ureevatf ner tbbq naq, nf lbh xabj, n tbbq fgncyr bs grkg nqiragherf - V vavgvnyyl oryvrirq V pbhyq gvr gurz gb gur jvaqbj onef naq fbzrubj qrfpraq bhgfvqr hfvat gurz. Rabhtu bs n tbbq gvzr jnfgre rira vs gurl qb abguvat. Whfg jnagrq gb or fher V unqa'g zvffrq nabgure urvabhf jnl bs rkrphgvat n thneq...

> Bevtvanyyl, V nqqrq n cvyybj naq gur furrgf orpnhfr gung vf jung lbh jbhyq abeznyyl svaq ba n orq. Lbh pna hfr gur cvyybj nf lbh xabj.

Qba'g punatr gung - whfg phevbhf gb xabj vs V unq zvffrq fbzr uvqqra snprg bs gur nqiragher

Return to “new projects and releases: text and graphic adventures”