Beta Tester(s) wanted for Text Adventure (Follow-up to SIGMA Experiment)

development and releases of new/rewritten text adventures
leenew

Beta Tester(s) wanted for Text Adventure (Follow-up to SIGMA Experiment)

Post by leenew »

Hi,
I have just written the follow-up to The SIGMA Experiment.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=19945&hilit=The+SIGMA+experiment

The ALPHA scenario is a short text adventure which follows on from SIGMA, and follows the path of someone pushing the ALPHA button at the end of that game.
I threw this together in a little over a week and I am sure there will be bugs.
Do we have any text adventure beta testers who could give me some time to rip this apart so I can fix any and all bugs?

For testing, I use BeebEm in MASTER mode, with a co-pro. This gives enough RAM to leave the game unpacked.
Once the bugs are squashed, the game will be optimised so it runs on a model B.

I have attached the disc image, and I can provide either hints or complete walkthroughs to anyone who fancies giving it a go...
The plot is to destroy the creatures and get back in the cubicle.

*updated image. previous images were downloaded 36 times.
ALPHA rc6.ssd
(200 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Here's lurkio's "disc in a link!"
http://bbcmicro.co.uk/jsbeeb/play.php#d ... =&autoboot
Thanks in advance,

Swedelia.
Last edited by leenew on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 23 times in total.
lurkio

Re: Beta Tester(s) wanted for Text Adventure (Follow-up to SIGMA Experiment)

Post by lurkio »

leenew wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:54 pm Hi,
I have just written the follow-up to The SIGMA Experiment viewtopic.php?f=32&t=19945&p=280867&hil ... nt#p280867
This is shaping up to be a great series of new, original text adventure games for the Beeb.

If you're reading this, please consider helping to beta-test the latest instalment. Or just download the disc-image and have a quick go. I'm sure Lee (and Swedelia) would be incredibly grateful either way!

:idea:
iamaran

Post by iamaran »

I've made a start. Enjoying it :)
lurkio

Post by lurkio »

Here's a link to play the game in your web browser, if that's more convenient for anyone:

[Deleted first beta link. Replaced with link to second beta, below. Now replaced second beta link with third. Replaced third with fourth. Replaced fourth with RC1. RC1 with RC2. RC2 w/ RC4. With RC5. With RC6.]

http://bbcmicro.co.uk/jsbeeb/play.php#d ... =&autoboot

Last edited by lurkio on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Lardo Boffin

Post by Lardo Boffin »

lurkio wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:48 pm Here's a link to play the game in your web browser, if that's more convenient for anyone:

Is there any way to get a keyboard to appear when running these in a browser on an iPhone?
Last edited by Lardo Boffin on Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adventure Language on GitHub
Atom, issue 5, YARRB + video noise killer
Elk
A number of econetted (is that a word?) Beebs
BBC Master, Datacentre + HDD, pi co-proc, econet, NULA
lurkio

Post by lurkio »

Lardo Boffin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:35 pm
lurkio wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:48 pm Here's a link to play the game in your web browser, if that's more convenient for anyone ...
Is there any way to get a keyboard to appear when running these in a browser on an iPhone?
Sadly not:

https://github.com/mattgodbolt/jsbeeb/issues/114

But you can use a physical Bluetooth keyboard if you connect it to your iPhone. (Probably impractical, I know.)

leenew

Post by leenew »

Well done to iamaran for being the first person to successfully complete the ALPHA scenario =D>
I need more bug reports please :D

Lee
fuzzel

Post by fuzzel »

Well done to Lee and Swedelia, quite a double-act. Is one of you the ideas person and the other the programmer or do you both share all the tasks pretty much equally? :wink:
And can we expect more adventures in the near future (perhaps the third in a trilogy) ?
Finally, I noticed that iamaran posted at 12.27am but then the next post was by lurkio at 11.48am. Any chance I could borrow your time machine lurkio or is this something more mundane such as the the way stardot handles 24-hour clocks or the time-zone of the poster?
leenew

Post by leenew »

I think the vortex beams are playing havoc with the space-time continuum...
Play "The SIGMA experiment" folks, to see what I am talking about :D

SIGMA was supposed to be a "jumping off point" for 3 unrelated adventures, but the way it is turning out, ALPHA, BRAVO, and CHARLIE may well be related.
Once Swedelia and I squish any bugs in ALPHA we will start brainstorming the plot for... The BRAVO conundrum. :o

Lee.
iamaran

Post by iamaran »

I was doing well in the early hours of yesterday morning, but had to sleep and didn't think I'd get chance to pick it up again this weekend. I unexpectedly found a couple of hours this morning and got absolutely nowhere. Then a sneaky 15 minutes this aft and, just like a good crossword, 2 hours of seemingly nothing then it all fell into place. Good work, Leedelia :)
iamaran

Post by iamaran »

And yeah, it is definitely 00:01 BST but it's 23:01 UTC right now.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Updated the disc image and browser play link in the first post.
Added INV as well as INVE and I for INVENTORY.
Fixed 2 bugs including one which let you side-step the last part of the game :roll:

Lee
leenew

Post by leenew »

After suggestions from iamaran I have improved the way the doors can be opened and closed.

You should be able to use OPEN DOOR anywhere where there is only one door in view.
Alternatively, you can use OPEN INTERNAL or OPEN EXTERNAL or CLOSE INTERNAL or CLOSE EXTERNAL.

When you HAVE TO specify which door you mean (e.g. in the airlock), you can now use OPEN INTERNAL DOOR, OPEN EXTERNAL DOOR, CLOSE INTERNAL DOOR or CLOSE EXTERNAL DOOR successfully, as well as OPEN INTERNAL, OPEN EXTERNAL, CLOSE INTERNAL and CLOSE EXTERNAL.

I think! [-o<

Updated image in first post!

Lee.
melchett

Post by melchett »

Enjoying this so far although just a quick blast earlier this evening. Hopefully some more time and energy later this week. Looking solid so far <rot13>nygubhtu vg jbhyq or avpr vs gur fcnqr pbhyq unir n qrfpevcgvba</rot13> I'm not sure I'll know what is a bug until I get to the end. I do enjoy the games that <rot13>fgneg va n fznyy erfgevpgrq nern naq bcra bhg vagb n jvqre tnzr. Yrff punapr bs trggvat ybfg</rot13>

Great feel about it to - similar to the previous installment. Thanks for making this available and will report back what I find, if anything.
melchett

Post by melchett »

I found one feature so far... not certain if this is intentional or not?

<rot13>
Gur yrire va gur nveybpx unf gur qrfpevcgvba gur jebat jnl ebhaq - chyy npghnyyl qr-cerffhevfrf naq chfu cerffhevfrf.

Qbrfa'g svg jvgu gur jbeqf sebz Cnqznouna jub bayl gnyxf nobhg gur fnsrgl guvat orvat oebxra.
</rot13>
leenew

Post by leenew »

Good spot.
It is unintentional.
It has already been fixed in the latest beta actually.
ROT13↓

Yhexvb fhttrfgrq CHYY YRIRE jnf n zber hfhny npgvba guna CHFU YRIRE nf n svefg npgvba, juvpu V guvax vf pbeerpg.
V erirefrq gur npgvbaf bs gur YRIRE ohg sbetbg gur qrfpevcgvba!>ROT13
I will upload the new beta later.

Lee.
leenew

Post by leenew »

New BETA with improvements updated in the first post.
leenew

Post by leenew »

Hi,
I have attached the latest disc to the first post which I think is release candidate 1.
It contains D.DataOut which is the routine to export the locations and objects.
DAT is created by D.DataOut.
It contains the Intro file, which still needs work.
ALPHA is the original UNPACKED game, which needs a MASTER and a 6502 co-pro with PAGE at &800.
AP1 is the packed game which can be completed on a standard Model B (phew!).
I have fixed all reported niggles and added quite a bit of "atmosphere" descriptions to flesh it out a bit.
Also added a few extra ways to die near the end if you do stupid things.

I really need testers to try and break this now. No playing for fun!
Tell me everything that needs tweaking or fixing before I officially release it with the SIGMA experiment, and start on the BRAVO conjecture...

Lee.
iamaran

Post by iamaran »

All I've found is that the dead Padmanabhan can still talk!
leenew

Post by leenew »

Hmmm.... maybe you din't kill him enough? :lol:
I will add it to the fix list!

Lee.
melchett

Post by melchett »

Hi Lee,

Finally had time to complete this over a slow breakfast and pot of tea this morning - enjoyed it immensely and it does have a great atmosphere to it. I did heavily test it for you just by virtue of playing it and there are a few things that I found which for the sake of exposing spoilers I have encoded below.

<rot13>
1. Jura Cnqznanouna vf natel ur fubhyq crefvfgragyl sbyybj lbh bgurejvfr vg'f jrveq ur fubbgf lbh gjvpr va gur onpx jvgubhg orvat cerfrag. Bgurejvfr lbh pna'g fubbg uvz jvgubhg tbvat onpx gb gur yno. Whfg arrqf uvf ybpngvba hcqngr gb or lbhef jura lbh zbir naq uvf fgngr vf natel.

2. Vs lbh fubbg gur Dhngrevhz va gur yno, vg frrzf gb or gung vs gur vagrevbe qbbe vf fuhg naq lbh ner va gur yno lbh fheivir ohg vs vg'f bcra lbh qvr. Rira vs gur rkgrevbe qbbe vf pybfrq. Qbrfa'g znxr frafr?

3. Lbh pna or fgbbq arkg gb gur Dhngrevhz jura vg rkcybqrf naq nf ybat nf gur vagrevbe qbbe vf fuhg, lbh'yy or svar. Lbh fubhyq qvr.

4. V'z abg fher jung'f rkcrpgrq npghnyyl - vs lbh'er bhgqbbef jura gur Dhngrevhz rkcybqrf (ertneqyrff bs jurer vg vf) naq gur rkgrevbe qbbe vf bcra lbh qvr rira vs gur vagrevbe qbbe vf pybfrq - vs gur rkgrevbe qbbe vf pybfrq lbh yvir. Ntnva lbh pna fgnaq arkg gb gur Dhngrevhz bhgfvqr jura vg rkcybqrf juvpu frrzf jebat.

5. Nsgre gur Dhngrevhz rkcybqrf, gur vaare qbbe vf oebxra ohg vg fgvyy bcraf naq pybfrf. Vg'f npghnyyl gur yrire gung vf oebxra. V qba'g xabj jung vg nqqf fnlvat gur vagrevbe qbbe vf oebxra - vs lbh jrer vafvqr lbh pna fgvyy bcra naq pybfr vg. Vg znxrf zber frafr gung gur qbbe pna'g or bcrarq be pybfrq jura oebxra fb lbh pna'g yrnir gur yno (vs vafvqr) naq unir gb qvr bs ynpx bs bkltra ba gur bhgfvqr.

7. Gur qrnq uvqrbhf perngher zbirf jura V fubbg gur Dhngrevhz sebz gur "pehzoyvat jnyy gb gur fvqr bs gur znva pnir" gb arkg gb gur cbby bs npvq. Jul?

8. Vs lbh jrer bhgfvqr jura lbh rkcybqrq gur Dhngrevhz, lbhe bkltra arire ehaf bhg... jbhyq or xvaqn pbby vs vg qvq gb tvir fbzr svanyvgl gb vg fb lbh xabj lbh'er ba gur jebat cngu znlor?

9. Vs V chyy gur yrire naq qrcerffhevfr gur nveybpx, fubhyqa'g vg xvyy zr vs gur vagrevbe qbbe vf bcra? Fnzr nf vs V bcra gur rkgrevbe qbbe (juvpu qbrf) nf, ertneqyrff, gur yno unf ab nve cerffher va vg ng guvf cbvag.

10. Vs V erzbir zl obbgf V sybng hcjneqf bx gb gur yrqtr (gurl ner fgvyy va zl vairagbel) ohg vs V qebc zl obbgf V sybng hcjneqf naq qvr... qbrfa'g znxr frafr! Fubhyqa'g gur bhgpbzr or gur fnzr?

11. Gur Dhngrevhz vf fgvyy gurer nsgre vg oybjf hc naq lbh pna fubbg vg ntnva ohg vg jba'g tb obbz

12. Pna lbh cyrnfr nqq fuhg nf n flabalz sbe pybfr?

13. Vg jnfa'g boivbhf gb zr gung V unq gb oybj hc gur yno - V fcrag n juvyr gelvat gb oybj hc gur ureq bs zbafgebhf perngherf naq chyfngvat rttf va gur nyvra uvir. Znlor V zvffrq fbzrguvat ohg V qvqa'g frrz gb arrq gb nalguvat gurer gb jva?

14. V'q sbetbggra nobhg cerffvat fpranevbf gbb - znlor n pelcgvp pyhr va gur zrffntr jura lbh ragre gur phovpyr gung lbh unira'g fryrpgrq bar jbhyq or avpr?

15. Gur nveybpx vf ornhgvshyyl rivy - gung lbh unir gb erzrzore gb cerffhevfr/qrcerffhevfr rnpu gvzr naq pybfr gur qbbef

16. Vg gbbx zr n juvyr gb ernyvfr gurer jnf n yrqtr nobir naq gb sybng hc gurer - V guvax V nffhzrq gur yrqtr jnf gur ybpngvba gung jnf HC sebz gurer. Fb ol tbvat HC V'q ernpu gur yrqtr jnf zl guvaxvat juvpu gnxrf lbh gb n qvssrerag ybpngvba npghnyyl. Naq gbbx zr n juvyr gb ernyvfr V unq gb whzc sebz gur yrqtr - vs V'z sybngvat naq cvpx hc gur ebpx, fubhyqa'g V whfg sybng qbja ng gung cbvag? Znlor vg arrqf gb fnl "Lbh ynaq ba gur yrqtr" jura lbh cvpx hc gur ebpx.
</rot13>

Beautifully atmospheric and a great mind teaser - cannot wait to see Bravo and Charlie...

Thanks, Andy
leenew

Post by leenew »

Sorry for the late reply, I have had family here all day.
Thank you very much for the positive words Andy :D
I am glad you still found it atmospheric even though there seems to be quite a few illogical moments!
I shall get on with puting them right tomorrow.
I had feared I would not be able to get this tested properly as lurkio was unavailable.
For SIGMA, he gave constant feedback throughout the creation process.
He is a seasoned "adventure-breaker", and found things wrong that I never would have thought of.
I can't wait to fix ALPHA and add it to the SIGMA disc so I can start thinking of the plot for BRAVO. :wink:
I could take it one of two ways, and I am not sure which direction to take.. :-k .
I just hope Mrs. leenew is OK with me shutting myself away again to write the next one :lol:

Swedelia & Lee.

**EDIT - I have just re-read some of your concerns Andy, and one of them is a bit worrying.
I shall do some testing tomorrow but number 13 is totally incorrect behaviour!
Do you see all of this behaviour using the RC1 version in the first post Andy?
melchett

Post by melchett »

I didn't see the RC until I completed it - I guess it's the version I downloaded about 10 days ago. I will see if I can reproduce in that version sometime this week.
leenew

Post by leenew »

ROT13 V unir nyernql nygrerq gur obbgf ebhgvar.
Nal vgrz gung lbh ner jrnevat zhfg or ERZBIRQ orsber qebccvat vg.
Fb gung va vgfrys pherf gur obbgf qvfpercnapl.
ROT13
melchett

Post by melchett »

I ran though the Release Candidate 1 - as far as I just progressed tonight, I thought I would comment on the following:
<rot13>
1. Lbh pna fgvyy chyy gur yrire jura gur vagrevbe qbbe vf bcra - fb gur nveybpx vf qrcerffhevfrq ohg gura jura lbh bcra gur rkgrevbe lbh trg oybja bhg. Chyy gur yrire jvgu gur vagrevbe qbbe bcra fubhyq or n qrngu?

2. Gur uvqrbhf perngher unf zbirq gb gur bgure ybpngvba - znxrf zber frafr

3. Jura lbh fubbg gur uvqrbhf perngher, gur qrfpevcgvba qbrfa'g fubj vg nf qrnq jura lbh tbg onpx gb gur ybpngvba

4. Erzbivat obbgf orsber qebccvat svkrf bar bs gur vffhrf :)

5. V whfg qvrq nsgre fubbgvat gur rkcybfvir, tbvat onpx vagb gur yno naq sbetrggvat gb fuhg gur vagrevbe qbbe... V thrff vg znxrf frafr vs lbh unir zber cebgrpgvba jvgu gjb qbbef fuhg? Fb pybfr gb svavfuvat ntnva ohg vg pna jnvg gb yngre guvf jrrx.
</rot13>
melchett

Post by melchett »

melchett wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:13 pm I didn't see the RC until I completed it - I guess it's the version I downloaded about 10 days ago. I will see if I can reproduce in that version sometime this week.
EDIT: It was this version I tested against -> ALPHA07092020 11.20 am
leenew

Post by leenew »

OK.
Just hang on while I check through all of your observations and I will post version RC2 hopefully later today.

Lee.
melchett

Post by melchett »

leenew wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:48 am Just hang on while I check through all of your observations and I will post version RC2 hopefully later today.
I updated the list based on ALPHA Unpacked rc1 11092020 11.30am.ssd - so use this one as the master. Hope this helps!

<rot13>
1. Jura Cnqznanouna vf natel ur fubhyq crefvfgragyl sbyybj lbh bgurejvfr vg'f jrveq ur fubbgf lbh gjvpr va gur onpx jvgubhg orvat cerfrag. Bgurejvfr lbh pna'g fubbg uvz jvgubhg tbvat onpx gb gur yno zvkre ybpngvba. Whfg arrqf uvf ybpngvba hcqngr gb or lbhef jura lbh zbir naq uvf fgngr vf natel.

2. V pna fgvyy oybj hc gur yno - vs V fubbg gur Dhngrevhz arkg gb gur zvkre (be va nal yno ybpngvba) nf ybat nf gur rkgrevbe naq vagrevbe qbbef ner pybfrq V jvyy yvir. V pna gura tb ba gb pbzcyrgr gur raq tnzr. V guvax lbh fnvq guvf fubhyqa'g unccra?

3. Lbh pna fgvyy or fgbbq arkg gb gur Dhngrevhz va gur yno jura vg rkcybqrf naq fheivir vs obgu qbbef ner pybfrq.

4. Vs lbh'er bhgqbbef jura gur Dhngrevhz rkcybqrf (ertneqyrff bs jurer vg vf)vs gur rkgrevbe qbbe vf pybfrq lbh yvir. Ntnva lbh pna fgnaq arkg gb gur Dhngrevhz bhgfvqr jura vg rkcybqrf juvpu frrzf jebat. V thrff gur evtug orunivbhe fubhyq or gung lbh ner onpx va gur yno.

5. Nsgre gur Dhngrevhz rkcybqrf, gur vaare qbbe vf oebxra ohg vg fgvyy bcraf naq pybfrf. Vg'f npghnyyl gur yrire gung vf oebxra. V qba'g xabj jung vg nqqf fnlvat gur vagrevbe qbbe vf oebxra - vs lbh jrer vafvqr lbh pna fgvyy bcra naq pybfr vg. Vg znxrf zber frafr gung gur qbbe pna'g or bcrarq be pybfrq jura oebxra fb lbh pna'g yrnir gur yno (vs vafvqr) naq unir gb qvr bs ynpx bs bkltra ba gur bhgfvqr.

6. Vs lbh'er bhgqbbef naq gur qbbe vf oebxra, lbh pna fgvyy pbzr vagb gur nveybpx, pybfr gur rkgrevbe qbbe naq bcra gur vagrevbe qbbe naq qvr - vs gur qbbe vf oebxra, jul pna lbh bcra vg?

7. SVKRQ Gur qrnq uvqrbhf perngher zbirf jura V fubbg gur Dhngrevhz sebz gur "pehzoyvat jnyy gb gur fvqr bs gur znva pnir" gb arkg gb gur cbby bs npvq. Jul?

8. Vs lbh jrer bhgfvqr jura lbh rkcybqrq gur Dhngrevhz, lbhe bkltra arire ehaf bhg... jbhyq or xvaqn pbby vs vg qvq gb tvir fbzr svanyvgl gb vg fb lbh xabj lbh'er ba gur jebat cngu znlor? Avpr gb unir, cerggl rivqrag lbh ner tbvat gb qvr sebz gur yrire qrfpevcgvba.

9. Vs gur vagrevbe qbbe vf bcra, rkgrevbe pybfrq, vs V chyy gur yrire naq qrcerffhevfr gur nveybpx, fubhyqa'g vg xvyy zr vs gur vagrevbe qbbe vf bcra? Fnzr nf vs V bcra gur rkgrevbe qbbe (juvpu qbrf) nf, ertneqyrff, gur yno unf ab nve cerffher va vg ng guvf cbvag.

10. SVKRQ Vs V erzbir zl obbgf V sybng hcjneqf bx gb gur yrqtr (gurl ner fgvyy va zl vairagbel) ohg vs V qebc zl obbgf V sybng hcjneqf naq qvr... qbrfa'g znxr frafr! Fubhyqa'g gur bhgpbzr or gur fnzr?

11. Gur Dhngrevhz vf fgvyy gurer nsgre vg oybjf hc naq lbh pna fubbg vg ntnva ohg vg jba'g tb obbz

12. Pna lbh cyrnfr nqq fuhg nf n flabalz sbe pybfr?

13. PBASVEZRQ OHT - Vg jnfa'g boivbhf gb zr gung V unq gb oybj hc gur yno - V fcrag n juvyr gelvat gb oybj hc gur ureq bs zbafgebhf perngherf naq chyfngvat rttf va gur nyvra uvir. Znlor V zvffrq fbzrguvat ohg V qvqa'g frrz gb arrq gb nalguvat gurer gb jva?

14. V'q sbetbggra nobhg cerffvat fpranevbf gbb - znlor n pelcgvp pyhr va gur zrffntr jura lbh ragre gur phovpyr gung lbh unira'g fryrpgrq bar jbhyq or avpr?

15. PBZZRAG - Gur nveybpx vf ornhgvshyyl rivy - gung lbh unir gb erzrzore gb cerffhevfr/qrcerffhevfr rnpu gvzr naq pybfr gur qbbef

16. WHFG SRRQONPX - Vg gbbx zr n juvyr gb ernyvfr gurer jnf n yrqtr nobir naq gb sybng hc gurer - V guvax V nffhzrq gur yrqtr jnf gur ybpngvba gung jnf HC sebz gurer. Fb ol tbvat HC V'q ernpu gur yrqtr jnf zl guvaxvat juvpu gnxrf lbh gb n qvssrerag ybpngvba npghnyyl. Naq gbbx zr n juvyr gb ernyvfr V unq gb whzc sebz gur yrqtr - vs V'z sybngvat naq cvpx hc gur ebpx, fubhyqa'g V whfg sybng qbja ng gung cbvag? Znlor vg arrqf gb fnl "Lbh ynaq ba gur yrqtr" jura lbh cvpx hc gur ebpx.

17. Cerivbhfyl, V pbhyq FUBB(G) PERN(GHER) ohg abj V pna bayl FUBB(G) UVQR(BHF).
</rot13>
melchett

Post by melchett »

One more I forgot to include.
<rot13>
18. Vs lbh tbg gb gur nyvra uvir nsgre lb unir oybja vg hc, gur Dhngrevhz vf fgvyy gurer naq gur qrfpevcgvba vf fgvyy gurer - fgvyy ebj hcba ebj bs chyfngvat rttf Lbh pna fubbg gur dhngrevhz ntnva ohg vg jvyy abg rkcybqr guvf gvzr
</rot13>
leenew

Post by leenew »

Hi melchett,
I believe I have corrected all of your 18 queries.
Updated the image in the first post to RC2.
This has been tested and completed on a Master and a plain Model B.
Please SHIFT-BREAK the disc as this plays the intro and then plays "AP1" which is the packed version of the game. This is the version that will be released. "ALPHA" only works with PAGE at &800!

The feedback at 16 has been noted, but I haven't altered the behaviour there.
I may come back and look at it later.
I have addressed point 8, and this has introduced another puzzle for free! :wink:
I have left the behaviour of your point 14 as it matches the behaviour of SIGMA.
Again, I may be persuaded to alter it once I am confident evertything else is as it should be.
And, just in case you are still confused - point 13 is completely incorrect behavior.
As it states in the first post, the plot is to kill the creatures and get back in the cubicle.

I hope this extended testing is not spoiling your fun!
At least you should get that extra puzzle (unless you are very efficient...)

Lee.

**ANY OTHER BUG/PROBLEM REPORTS ARE WELCOME**

Return to “new projects and releases: text and graphic adventures”