ADFS User or Advanced User Guide (Elec. Format)

if you have a wants list, why not post it here? you never know ...
vanekp

ADFS User or Advanced User Guide (Elec. Format)

Post by vanekp »

Hi,<br>
I am looking for a ADFS user or advance user guide in a electronic format, if any one knows where i can find on the www or can e-mail it to me.<br>
Thanks Peter. (e-mail: vanekp@aamines.co.zw)<br>

<p></p><i></i>
Arcadian
Site Admin

Re: ADFS User or Advanced User Guide (Elec. Format)

Post by Arcadian »

The BBC & Electron Advanced User Guides can be found on the <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.stairwaytohell.com/essential ... <!--EZCODE LINK END--> page. Both of these manuals were supplied by the <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://members.magnet.at/marku/bbc/">BBC Documentation Project</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->. <br>
<br>
I've just checked the Doc Proj and they haven't got the Acorn ADFS User Guide online yet. However, their Solidisk ADFS manual should be relevant in parts. The Electron Plus 3 User Guide (i.e. ADFS) is 'work in progress'.

<p></p><i></i>
vanekp

RE:ADFS User or Advanced User Guid (Elect. Format)

Post by vanekp »

Thanks for you comment on the above, I had checked Mark Ushers site have also sent him a e-mail, but have had no response from him,I had already downloaded the Solidisk ADFS manual from his site & it does help to some extent.<br>
Thanks Peter.<br>

<p></p><i></i>
thedave

In case anyone else is looking for this...

Post by thedave »

In case anyone else is looking for this, it's at www.8bs.com in the Downloads section, along with quite a long of other Electron documentation. It's in Microsoft Word format too and is about 100 pages long so better make sure that printer ribbon is new!

<p></p><i></i>

Return to “wanted”