The Darkness of Raven Wood

development and releases of new/rewritten text adventures
lurkio

Re: The Darkness of Raven Wood

Post by lurkio »

radiorama wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:16 pm I waded through the thread and checked the code to see if all the fixes (ADFS and gameplay) have been included into Lurkio's final universal version
Just FYI, that isn't the most recent version of the game (but it's not far off).

Towards the end of last year, I emailed Arcadian some disc-images that were more up-to-date: they had bugfixes for some out-of-memory errors and for some ADFS-related issues (but not necessarily the same errors and issues that you're talking about, @radiorama). I think (I hope!) that it will be the contents of those disc-images that Arcadian will be sending out to customers.

:idea:
radiorama

Post by radiorama »

lurkio wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:41 pm
Just FYI, that isn't the most recent version of the game (but it's not far off).

Towards the end of last year, I emailed Arcadian some disc-images that were more up-to-date: they had bugfixes for some out-of-memory errors and for some ADFS-related issues (but not necessarily the same errors and issues that you're talking about, @radiorama). I think (I hope!) that it will be the contents of those disc-images that Arcadian will be sending out to customers.

:idea:
Even better! :D
C.
Dethmunk

Post by Dethmunk »

Not visited Stardot for a while so I'm revisiting my posts. I have to say the work done on this project by everyone has blown me away and I couldn't thank you all enough for it. I just do this stuff for a hobby, I never expect it to go anywhere, and I've had plenty of projects just fizzle out. :D
Arcadian sent me a physical version of the game he's been working on a while back and thought I would show you the end result of all this work. His work on this package is totally above and beyond and again it blows me away. Many thanks I can't say it enough to everyone. =D> =P~

iamaran

Post by iamaran »

That looks so good.
lovebug

Post by lovebug »

amazing
Image Image Image Image

Return to “new projects and releases: text and graphic adventures”