Help required for the new BBC games archive

feedback, questions and discussion relating to www.bbcmicro.co.uk
AJW

Re: Help required for the new BBC games archive

Post by AJW »

I've helped and contributed a lot including programming that I'm capable of, every previous game I've spent hours and months on myself - one still waiting to be uploaded on BBC micro.co.uk - and knowledge of history. Your attitude is deeply disgusting and hypocritical.
Last edited by AJW on Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
lurkio

Post by lurkio »

AJW wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:35 am I've helped and contributed
Please continue to help by contributing disc-images of Bladedancer, which is a very rare game that's missing from all Beeb archives. You've got the only surviving copy of the game.

:idea:
sa_scott

Post by sa_scott »

lurkio wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:50 am
AJW wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:35 am I've helped and contributed
Please continue to help by contributing disc-images of Bladedancer, which is a very rare game that's missing from all Beeb archives. You've got the only surviving copy of the game.

:idea:
I thought I'd add a loose end to this thread - for anyone not aware - by linking to this update (viewtopic.php?f=32&t=20262&p=284579&hil ... er#p284213), where the game has finally been found.
--
Stephen Scott, Digital Media Muckerupper
Games: Androidz Redux, Headcase Hotel, Polymer Picker
www.sassquad.net
kenton

Post by kenton »

tricky wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:11 am Its great to have you back and to see you at lat nights ABUG - I know it isn't called that, but I have forgotten the more inclusive name.
Cheers mate. I've spent the last couple of days looking at 6502 for the first time in over 25 years. Stay tuned ;)
melchett

Post by melchett »

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the games archive and the amount of effort that must have gone into not only cataloguing every game but also adding the instructions to most, if not all, of them. Incredible resource and so wonderfully easy to use. Just wow. I really don't know where you all find the time.

=D> =D> =D>

Return to “the complete BBC games archive”