:arrow: The aim is to score as many points as possible
:arrow: Post scores and screenshots/photographs in this thread
:arrow: The rules are here.

DISK IMAGE
:arrow: Warehouse @ sth

INSTRUCTIONS
:arrow: Anyone got the Instructions?

SUBMITTING SCORES
:arrow: Please cut and paste the following code replacing NAME and SCORE with your name and score.
:arrow: This will enable the scorekeepers to simply cut and paste your score into the table.

Code: Select all

[tr][td]NAME[/td]
[td]SCORE[/td][/tr]
After posting your score it will look like this:
[tr][td]NAME[/td]
[td]SCORE[/td][/tr]

HIGH SCORE TABLE
NAMESCORE
sydney4260
MatthewThompson

Re: Stardot High Score Table - Warehouse

Post by MatthewThompson »

This is a new one on me, I remember the game well, but for some reason was one of the ones I never bought. no idea what you have to do, anyone know ?
sydney

Post by sydney »

MatthewThompson wrote:This is a new one on me, I remember the game well, but for some reason was one of the ones I never bought. no idea what you have to do, anyone know ?
You have to collect items suitable for each customer. I think writer is first and they want ink and paper (I think). There are various scrolls dotted around the map which tell you what each customer needs. Once you have the items you take them to the office for the customer to colect.

A scan of the inlay would be useful.
sydney

Post by sydney »

I've not forgotten about this one!
I've been playing on and off since nominating it and I'm in the process of making a map for it. I've mapped just over 100 sceens which works out at about a quarter of the game. It's not the most exciting game but it does seem to have that 'one more go' appeal to it. I'm not sure how far I'll eventually get into the game as it can be a bit frustrating too but I'm going to try to get most of it mapped. My maps not much use at the moment as there are no items labelled on it and it could do with a grid so rooms and items can be easily referenced.
I'm a bit disappointed with the score, I should be able to get over 10K simply by being careful and destroying the monster portals in each of the 100 or so rooms I've currently mapped. I'll post the map once its a bit more useful.

I know the location of the office and notebook, but I'm yet to find the ink so can't complete the first customers order. I'm sure I came across the ink as a kid.
warehouse1.png
sydney

Post by sydney »

High Score Tables Updated To New Format......

The Mgmt.......:-)
Steven666v2

Post by Steven666v2 »

sydney wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:18 pm I've not forgotten about this one!
I've been playing on and off since nominating it and I'm in the process of making a map for it. I've mapped just over 100 sceens which works out at about a quarter of the game. It's not the most exciting game but it does seem to have that 'one more go' appeal to it. I'm not sure how far I'll eventually get into the game as it can be a bit frustrating too but I'm going to try to get most of it mapped. My maps not much use at the moment as there are no items labelled on it and it could do with a grid so rooms and items can be easily referenced.
I'm a bit disappointed with the score, I should be able to get over 10K simply by being careful and destroying the monster portals in each of the 100 or so rooms I've currently mapped. I'll post the map once its a bit more useful.

I know the location of the office and notebook, but I'm yet to find the ink so can't complete the first customers order. I'm sure I came across the ink as a kid.

warehouse1.png
This was a game I played a lot when I was young and I reached Zorg but could never kill him. 25 years later with an infinity lives cheat and remapping the whole thing again by hand and now with the use the save states and did manage to complete it (and did it again a few years later). I then converted my hand drawn map to an excel version!!!
Steven666v2

Post by Steven666v2 »

Here’s a low res version of the excel map!

https://ibb.co/rfZ3M4c

Return to “8-bit acorn software: games - high scores”