Coming Soon: The O Zone - Project X TheMicro Man 2

development and releases of new/rewritten text adventures
AndyF

Coming Soon: The O Zone - Project X TheMicro Man 2

Post by AndyF »

Sequel to Project X The Microman > http://www.stardot.org.uk/forums/viewto ... =32&t=4652

About 85% complete now. Mainly tidying up, a few tweaks and some testing. I only have about 300 bytes free which is slightly worrying though. :oops: :lol:
Andy

* NEW * The Jetset Willy and Manic Miner community :)

Adventure games ported across to the BBC (in progress) as soon as I can find some time!
AndyF

Re: Coming Soon: The O Zone - Project X TheMicro Man 2

Post by AndyF »

Ran out of memory #-o

It said db full, had 4 bytes free :mrgreen: :evil: :oops: and I had not (quite) finished.

A small tweak of a few messages / descriptions recovered a few bytes of precious space. =D>

Need to fix a couple of bugs, although it turns out one bug was not a bug after all the original does the same and that should be it after some thorough (sp?) initial play testing.

Just the loading screen to attend to. Need some basic paint package I can run on the 'B too when I get a moment, tried some version of Artist but it did not work very well.
Andy

Adventure games ported across to the BBC (in progress) as soon as I can find some time!
AndyF

Re: Coming Soon: The O Zone - Project X TheMicro Man 2

Post by AndyF »

OK.

Two more builds and I fixed a dozen minor bugs, none of them serious mainly timing concerns and missing messages.

Packaged up with loading screen, I *still* need a B art package for dummies that can work with modes 1 and / or 2 please if anyone can point one out thanks ;)

Anyway its released now I'm happy with it, you can find it here here
Andy

Return to “new projects and releases: text and graphic adventures”