Software 42 titles

subjects relating to classic games for the archimedes and risc pc
sirbod

Software 42 titles

Post by sirbod »

I've been going through the Software 42 titles, trying to figure out what I need before I release them all. Does anyone have original copies of Cycloids, Raw Power or WolfPack? I'm after the following:

Cycloids - scans of the original box, manual and floppies. The scans I currently have are from the Software 42 collection from Eclipse - which I can't release.

Raw Power - JFD's of the floppies

WolfPack - scans of the floppies. JFD's of the floppies created with ADFFS would also be useful as I've had to reconstruct them from several damaged floppies.

EDIT: Added Raw Power as I'm not sure of the source of the copy I have and its missing the disc protection.
Last edited by sirbod on Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MatthewThompson

Re: Software 42 titles

Post by MatthewThompson »

I have the original Software 42 release of F.R.E.D if needed- in a white video type box. If needed.

Cycloids I only have as part of the collection - think it maybe my inlays you have scans from.

I don't recall Wolfpack - what was that?
sirbod

Post by sirbod »

MatthewThompson wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:34 pm I have the original Software 42 release of F.R.E.D if needed- in a white video type box. If needed.
It's only the two mentioned in the OP that I'm missing bits from.
MatthewThompson wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:34 pm Cycloids I only have as part of the collection - think it maybe my inlays you have scans from.
I believe it might be your copy that I currently have. I also scanned/imaged several of their titles whilst at the CfCH.
MatthewThompson wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:34 pm I don't recall Wolfpack - what was that?
WolfPack is a Simis Flight Sim mod.
antom

Post by antom »

sirbod wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:57 pm Raw Power - JFD's of the floppies
EDIT: Added Raw Power as I'm not sure of the source of the copy I have and its missing the disc protection.
I sent you scans of the box/discs/etc quite a few years ago, but I think you might've had discs already. I'll root the game out from my storage & see if the discs are still ok for imaging.
sirbod

Post by sirbod »

antom wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:09 pm I sent you scans of the box/discs/etc quite a few years ago, but I think you might've had discs already. I'll root the game out from my storage & see if the discs are still ok for imaging.
It's fully archived, I'm just not sure of the accuracy of the disc images as I had to reconstruct them from several damaged copies.

Return to “32-bit acorn software: classic games”