The Greatest BBC Micro Programmers

reminisce about classic bbc micro and acorn electron games here
Related forum: adventures

AngusH

Re: The Greatest BBC Micro Programmers

Post by AngusH »

Plus unreleased games 'Pink' and 'Cosmic Debris', which I have on a disk somewhere.
tricky

Post by tricky »

They may not have got your teenage time, but there are some more recent authors that have done some great work too :)
Cybershark

Post by Cybershark »

AngusH wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:56 am Plus unreleased games 'Pink' and 'Cosmic Debris', which I have on a disk somewhere.
13 years since the last activity in this thread... that, sir, is quite the necropost! =D>

Presuming you to be the author of Uridium, I think we'd all love to see those unreleased games get an airing somehow. If you can locate the discs - and feel like sharing - but don't feel confident/able to retrieve the contents, there are some very skilled recovery experts amongst our ranks :)
AngusH

Post by AngusH »

Cybershark wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:46 pm
AngusH wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:56 am Plus unreleased games 'Pink' and 'Cosmic Debris', which I have on a disk somewhere.
13 years since the last activity in this thread... that, sir, is quite the necropost! =D>

Presuming you to be the author of Uridium, I think we'd all love to see those unreleased games get an airing somehow. If you can locate the discs - and feel like sharing - but don't feel confident/able to retrieve the contents, there are some very skilled recovery experts amongst our ranks :)
ha ha - I meant to quote the reference to Tim being a 1 1/2 game wonder, these being Tim's games.
Cybershark

Post by Cybershark »

AngusH wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:16 pm ha ha - I meant to quote the reference to Tim being a 1 1/2 game wonder, these being Tim's games.
Gotcha. I think we'd all still love to see them! :D

Return to “8-bit acorn software: classic games”