BQUAKE - PiTubeDirect Native ARM

dudleysoft71

Re: BQUAKE - PiTubeDirect Native ARM

Post by dudleysoft71 »

Sorry, I put those together and then forgot to post here, as before there is the ADL while needs copying to a hard drive, and a hard drive image with the shareware PAK file on it. This wont work from Econet, the PAK0/PAK file is too bug to load from Econet's 16MB file size limit.

This version has the -PI parameter, I believe it works, it hasn't been tested for a while, you need to ensure that Pi VDU is enabled on Pi Tube Direct, otherwise it will fail to output anything.
Attachments
BQUAKE_HDD.zip
(8.36 MiB) Downloaded 7 times
BQUAKE.zip
(219.62 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
James Watson - DudleySoft

BBC Model B 32K - PiTubeDirect, Pi1Mhz, Smally Mouse, Gotek, DFS/ADFS, 4xSWRAM.
AndyG

Post by AndyG »

Thanks … got it working and the graphics are so much cleaner…. I don’t have a NULA board (where can you get one?) just the piTubeDirect and RGBtoHDMI

Andy
tricky

Post by tricky »

Robc makes the nula boards and the is a request thread here somewhere.
AndyG

Post by AndyG »

Umm, in HDMI mode I can move around the room etc. and it plays at normal speed albeit with graphics not as clear as with the piTubeDIrect. However, with piTiubeDirect it seems to be running at a much faster speed and all I see is a spinning wall. I cannot move around the room or see anything else other than a spinning wall.

If I press escape the rotating pointer by the menu options is spinning at a high speed

The demo is running very fast as well… is there a clock scaling parameter somewhere to adjust ?
AndyG

Post by AndyG »

I haven't been able to find a way to slow the gameplay down. Any ideas ?

Cheers
Andy

Return to “miscellaneous new bbc and electron games”