Re: High Score Challenge - S21 - R9 - Snapper

Post by Venger »

A slight increase.
Attachments
Snapper3.png
Cybershark

Post by Cybershark »

With its endless repetition it's not a favourite of mine but the big, bold full colour gfx lend it a lot of charm, so I gave it a few goes. I did maybe seem to be a bit better at it than I remembered :)
Funny how the ghost behaviour here is so different to that of the original Pac-Man. Are the ghosts not supposed to flee from you when you're pilled-up? In this version they seem to practically make a beeline for you :lol:

Score: 61280
SNAP4.jpg
MatthewThompson

Post by MatthewThompson »

Finally managed a bit of a better score.
Attachments
snap1.jpg
Ailasue

Post by Ailasue »

Hi. I've been watching this one, and playing it quite a bit, of course. This is my best so far and from today. Nothing compared to most of your scores, but I like the game so wanted to put my score on here. Cheers
Attachments
Snapper-ailasue.gif
KarateEd

Post by KarateEd »

High Score Tables Updated for Season 21, Round 9......

This is an old favorite for many. It was one of the first ones I played on a computer. This is a very good version that seriously didn't like me much. Tougher to get a great score than I remember, but a very nice game.

Again, we have a winner and that is Venger . Congratulations on an excellent score and win Venger. =D> =D>

On a side note I'd like to thank all those who played this round. We had 12 playing this game this round so.....Thank you!!! It seems we are mostly averaging out at 11 so this participation is a bit abo e average.

As usual please check to ensure I've not missed anyone's scores because it's easy to miss things on this and I really don't want to do that for anyone's hard earned score.
Ed...... :-)

3 working Beebs, 1 RetroClinic Master, 1 normal Master, 1 A3010, 1 Pi2 RISC OS, 2 broken Beeb Motherboards, 1 Omnibus A7000+ server, 1 A7000+ Desktop, 1 PET, 1 C64, 1 C128, 1 Amiga 500 and 1 Roamer.

Return to “8-bit acorn software: games - high scores”