Is it possible to order from Retrosoftware?

Beebson

Is it possible to order from Retrosoftware?

Post by Beebson »

Does Retrosoftware email address still work :?: I sent an email around 1,5 weeks ago, there´s no reply. Retrosoftware site seems not to work anymore, so I went there with waybackmachine to obtain their email address.
tricky

Re: Is it possible to order from Retrosoftware?

Post by tricky »

I haven't heard from Arcadian in a while.

Was he at, the recent Cambridge event?
daveejhitchins

Post by daveejhitchins »

tricky wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:36 am I haven't heard from Arcadian in a while.

Dave has been busy with a big-do in Manchester . . . he maybe free now, if you want to try again?

Dave H.
Available: ARA II : ARA III-JR/PR : ABR : AP5 : AP6 : ABE : ATI : MGC : Plus 1 Support ROM : Plus 3 2nd DA : Prime's Plus 3 ROM/RAM : Pegasus 400 : Prime's MRB : ARCIN32 : Cross-32
Pernod

Post by Pernod »

tricky wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:36 am I haven't heard from Arcadian in a while.

I was there all day Saturday, so know he wasn't there. I was going to talk about the Retro Festival in this weeks ABUG General session, but it seemed to be more of a Dev session and never got the chance to jump in.
- Nigel

BBC Model B: ATPL Sidewise, Acorn Speech, 2xWatford Floppy Drives, AMX Mouse, Viglen case, BeebZIF, etc.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

(If only you'd pinged me I would have made some space!)
Beebson

Post by Beebson »

I PM´d Arcadian 2 weeks ago. My email was sent around a month ago. Should I still wait for the answer or are there somebody elses taking Retrosoftware orders?
Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian »

Hi, somebody else has kindly offered to take over the duplication and distribution of the Retro Software titles, as I'm regularly working away at events - often for weeks at a time - and have really struggled to find the time.

All the materials and existing stock were dropped off this week, but it may take a few weeks at least to get everything inventoried / more disc packages made up.

There is a backlog of about five orders to catch up on, so they'll be the first priority. Then once they're done we'll announce what titles are available to order. Hoping to have a lot of new releases out that haven't yet been packaged on physical media too.

Thanks for your patience!
Please subscribe to the ABug YouTube channel!
Beebson

Post by Beebson »

Hello Arcadian! :) Thank you for answering even you are busy.

How can I contact that somebody else? By using that same email address found from the now disappeared Retro Software site or sending a PM to somebody else? If it´s a different email address, please PM it for me. :)

Waiting for a few weeks is not a problem, as now I know there is somebody out there, hearing my order. :)
Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian »

Hi, not sure yet whether contact will be through his main stardot account, or the retrosoftware account which I set up several years back ... we'll be sure to post an update to this thread once we've got everything worked out.
Please subscribe to the ABug YouTube channel!
Beebson

Post by Beebson »

Allright, I will wait. :)
dhoggan

Post by dhoggan »

Very interested in this too as I'd like some of the packaged versions. Not only do they look nice, it's a nice way to support all those who make them available.
Beebson

Post by Beebson »

Any news? :)

Return to “new bbc and electron games from 'retro software'”