Weekday 'Virtual' General session #33, Tuesday 14th September 2021, 7pm - 10pm (BST)

threads for previous weeknight 'general' Acorn sessions
BigEd

Weekday 'Virtual' General session #33, Tuesday 14th September 2021, 7pm - 10pm (BST)

Post by BigEd »

An early warning: next Tuesday there will be an ABUG General Session, at 7, on zoom. (General Sessions run on Tuesdays two or three times a month.)

Come and join in the discussion about things we bought, things we want, things we remember, things we've discovered, things we've learnt, things we've lost (but not things we've forgotten). Games, music, repairs and refurbishments, bargains found and overpriced items left well alone. Full attics and leaky sheds.

Acorn-related things, mostly, but we can talk about other things too.

For a flavour of a typical General session, see this previous thread.

For a bit of a heads-up nearer the time, subscribe to this thread using the spanner gadget below - I'll bump the thread beforehand.

Edit: turnout this time was about 15 or 16, I think, with a bit of coming and going. I was tired and had to bale a bit after half-nine, but I think as usual it went on for rather longer. I reckon we covered 8, 16 and 32 bit Acorns. We had a bit of history and a bit of art. I think one or two people even got some answers to questions they had, or picked up on things they found interesting which they'd missed out on.

Dave Arcadian adds:
N.B. By requesting a place at this event, you consent to receiving the Zoom logins in the form of a calendar invite sent via the ABug Google account to the email address you have associated with your Stardot account. If you have a different email address associated with your calendar (e.g. a Gmail account) then please update your registered Stardot forum email address with the correct address BEFORE requesting a place. Note we may issue the Zoom logins via PM instead, for example if we receive your request at short notice
Last edited by BigEd on Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BigEd

Re: (Tomorrow!) Weekday 'Virtual' General session #33, Tuesday 14th September 2021, 7pm - 10pm (BST)

Post by BigEd »

Bump - tomorrow evening!
pixelblip

Re: (Tomorrow!) Weekday 'Virtual' General session #33, Tuesday 14th September 2021, 7pm - 10pm (BST)

Post by pixelblip »

I might try to pop in tomoz Ed....haven’t done one for a while.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Hope you can make it!
BigEd

Re: (Tonight!) Weekday 'Virtual' General session #33, Tuesday 14th September 2021, 7pm - 10pm (BST)

Post by BigEd »

Bump - at 7 tonight.
pixelblip

Re: (Tonight!) Weekday 'Virtual' General session #33, Tuesday 14th September 2021, 7pm - 10pm (BST)

Post by pixelblip »

Sorry I didn't seem to get an invite.
Oh well next time. I got back late from work....apologies
BigEd

Re: Weekday 'Virtual' General session #33, Tuesday 14th September 2021, 7pm - 10pm (BST)

Post by BigEd »

Let me PM you the details. We'll be running until 10 and maybe longer.

Return to “past weeknight 'general' acorn sessions”