CSH (Cambridgeshire Software House)

having trouble with an archived file? post in here!
scarybeasts

CSH (Cambridgeshire Software House)

Post by scarybeasts »

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know whether it's still verboten to send CSH titles to Archive Submissions?

Cheers
Chris
flaxcottage

Re: CSH (Cambridgeshire Software House)

Post by flaxcottage »

4Mation titles and CSH titles are still protected aggressively by copyright and cannot be distributed to others freely.
- John

Check out the Educational Software Archive at www.flaxcottage.com
MyJumpersFullOfFears

Re: CSH (Cambridgeshire Software House)

Post by MyJumpersFullOfFears »

flaxcottage wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:50 am ...CSH titles are still protected aggressively by copyright and cannot be distributed to others freely.
I guess this means there is no chance of Amazing Maths, a CSH title from 1993 that I remember playing on the Acorn Archimedes computers during my time at primary school, in which you directed a green square wearing sunglasses around a maze collecting crystals and power packs while answering mathematical questions correctly to pass through gates (there was also a square white "Demon" on each level, which would ask you several questions in succession when you tried to pass it, and you had to answer them all correctly to do so, for answering any question incorrectly would cost you a crystal, or the game if you did not have any crystals) to reach a staircase leading to the next level (there were fifteen in all), ever being uploaded as an ADF for use in Arculator and RPCEmu on here then. That is a shame, for I am sure I am not the only one who loved it in the mid-to-late 1990s and early 2000s. :(

Return to “archive issues”