My * don't go AND What was this racer game called

the place for discussing bbc micro & electron software, emulators, hardware and other issues
mjbuckland

My * don't go AND What was this racer game called

Post by mjbuckland »

Hoping somebody can help me...<br>
All my keys are fine except my * key, which is of course essential to going up in so mant games, particularly the 2 I love, Citadel and Repton.<br>
I'm using BeebEm v1.6 on WindowsXP.<br>
I have worked out that my `key, which is just below the escape button, works to go up, but obviously not convinient. How can I change this?? Anything I can do?<br>
<br>
AND<br>
<br>
A game that I used to love was a racing game. You were in control of one car with 4 gears. You have a birds-eye-view of the track which only takes up the screen with around 4 or 5 tracks to chose from. It could be played with 1 or 2 players and there were maybe 2 other copmuter-controlled cars going around the track as well.<br>
<br>
I would be so happy if anyone could help me with either or both of these questions/problems I have.<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
Mark

<p></p><i></i>
Moist Mog

Could be...

Post by Moist Mog »

one of a few titles. Sounds most like Micro Machines but that was never released on any Acorn as far as I know. The only one I can think of that sounds anything like it was High Risc Racing which came out on the Arc in about 1995. Other than that, not a clue... I assume it was on the BBC...?

<p></p><i></i>
Fraser

driving game

Post by Fraser »

Micro Powers Stock Car?

<p></p><i></i>
mjbuckland

That racing game

Post by mjbuckland »

Thanks guys, it was stock cars. Dont know how i missed it in the list.<br>
Cheers.

<p></p><i></i>